Opi tsv 16/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I read some reviews and someone in the States said that whilst the glitter off stuff was very good, it can sometimes just peel off when you don't want it to, particularly when she was typing at work, that put me off a bit as I type most of the day at work, but if it is a good price I would like to give it a try :mysmilie_59:

This was my first thought when I heard about the base coat!!!

Any news on photos of this TSV yet please?

Also, it's definitely a nude Nail Envy colour because QVC are doing an OPI competition at the moment and it has "the new Nude Nail Envy (only available at Q!)" in it.

Yes!! We were right - feeling excited now. Will's facebook page has just released the video. It is Nail Envy, *new* Nude Nail Envy, Avoplex Oil, Glitter Off Base Coat, a 3 colours from the *new* Muppets collection, Miss Piggy's Big Number (Blue), *assuming* Kermit Me To Speak (green/purple duochrome) and *assuming* Gaining Mole-mentum (light pink and gold glitter).
I'm definitely in!
Hope not too much money though.

Yes!! We were right - feeling excited now. Will's facebook page has just released the video. It is Nail Envy, *new* Nude Nail Envy, Avoplex Oil, Glitter Off Base Coat, a 3 colours from the *new* Muppets collection, Miss Piggy's Big Number (Blue), *assuming* Kermit Me To Speak (green/purple duochrome) and *assuming* Gaining Mole-mentum (light pink and gold glitter).
I'm definitely in!
Hope not too much money though.

I saw it too, but struggling to get it on here. Can't get a link to it.

I saw it too, but struggling to get it on here. Can't get a link to it.

Will has only put it on Fb atm not youtube but heres a screen shot for anyone without Fb ...

2014-04-10_00-16-53 opi.jpg

I was really looking forward to this TSV, as I haven't bought an OPI one since the SS13 TSV last year and I love OPI. However, I'm not sure about it now I know what it is - I have two pots of nail envy already (as well as a matte envy), I have a full bottle of avoplex oil and I'm not sure I would have bought the three muppets shades if they weren't in the TSV. I do really want the glitter off base coat and the nude nail envy though.

I've looked on a website I generally buy all my OPI lacquers from and it would cost £53.55 to buy 6 of the bottles (plus nude nail envy), so I'm going to see how much the TSV actually is an decide then. Maybe if it's around £20/£30 I would buy it.

Thanks for all the info regarding the TSV. I'm definitely going to get it. Want both Glitter Off and all the colours plus I use Nail Envy too so I like this. I do however want quite a few of the other colours in the new Muppets collections. Where is the cheapest price online to buy OPI please? I try to stay away from eBay when it comes to OPI as I have unfortunately had several fakes in the past :(

Thanks in advance! :)

nail polish direct sell opi £7.95 per bottle. They have the muppets collection .I have never ordered from them though. HTH

I order from Nail Polish Direct all the time. The majority of my OPI has come from there. They are a great company at great prices.

Anyone notice that in the video they're using a bottle of nail polish, as they obviously don't have the nude Nail Envy in yet? :mysmilie_1:

What is coloured Nail Envy like - is it a sheer tint, or full coverage like a polish? Is it shiny?

Anyone notice that in the video they're using a bottle of nail polish, as they obviously don't have the nude Nail Envy in yet? :mysmilie_1:

What is coloured Nail Envy like - is it a sheer tint, or full coverage like a polish? Is it shiny?

Well spotted eagle-eye ! I stopped the video at 2.07 and made it full screen and it quite clearly says nail laquer and not nail envy on the front and it was obvious they were obscuring the words for some of the video. I hope it isn't too much like the one shown as it looks too yellow tinged and I think it would make your nails look unhealthy and dingy.
I did try a bottle of the pink nail envy once but found it went on quite thickly and gave rather a streaky finish, but it was quite glossy. I think I'll watch the demos live before I decide.

I noticed the bottle on the video too. I suspect it is the sample bottle and the contents are the nude envy but they hadn't yet made the bottle.

It's probably a bottle of polish of a similar colour in the video but I agree with Pandora about it being a bit of a yucky colour. Some 'neutral' polishes can make your nails and hands look awful, I find. They need to have a hint of pink or lilac for my skin colour.

OPI 7 Piece Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.205400

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.001

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.002

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.003

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.004

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.005

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.006

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.007

images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/205400.008

Latest posts

Back