Opi tsv 16/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have just noticed by the TSV & auto delivery option have been taken off QVC's website. Pleased I got my order in before they did it :)

I also ordered the avojuice trio, but not from QVC, instead from Nail Polish Direct. They wanted £6.90 a bottle compared to QVC wanting £8.32 a bottle. I ordered 4 from NPD and so only paid £2.65 for the 4th if you look at it that way (I have four sinks at home, although I do wish I'd have ordered one for my desk now too).

I've ordered 6 TSV's since Christmas now, (Yankee Candle, Gatineau, Mally, Elemis, Easyfill & OPI) as well as some other stuff, so think I need to have a rest now. lol! I am interested in seeing what the ABC TSV is though.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I daren't say how much nail envy is to buy trade, if you're into nails it's almost worth getting certified to buy from the distributor wholesale lol

I daren't say how much nail envy is to buy trade, if you're into nails it's almost worth getting certified to buy from the distributor wholesale lol

I should be certified for having such an embarrassingly vast collection of nail polishes!

I should be certified for having such an embarrassingly vast collection of nail polishes!

Me too. I have just come back from town with 3 more bottles of varnish to add to an already huge collection.

Me too. I have just come back from town with 3 more bottles of varnish to add to an already huge collection.

It's a lovely feeling though, isn't it? I am getting two more Leighton Denny and two more Nails Inc Auto Deliveries in the next four months, and yet I still can't resist the sets in TK Maxx.

It's a lovely feeling though, isn't it? I am getting two more Leighton Denny and two more Nails Inc Auto Deliveries in the next four months, and yet I still can't resist the sets in TK Maxx.

It is a lovely feeling - I just can't resist - resistance is futile. I like the sets too in TK Maxx, I head like a homing pigeon to the aisle the varnishes are in - promising I won't buy, just look, but I know I am fooling myself. Today though there wasn't much of a selection in TK Maxx, so instead I had to get my fix elsewhere.

Me tooooo!! I ordered it as I know I won't be able to resist and I have to fly over from Switzerland to take it (and the other, ahem, couple of bottles (that's what I told hubby!)) back with me!!! So that's one suitcase for the family's clothes and one suitcase for nail varnish!! I wonder if you can do art on a canvas with nail varnish - seems such a shame to use just one bottle at a time!

I second this. Just a shame that even when you train with OPI they are wanting you to jump through hoops to get a trade account with them direct.

Think I will resist as the colours don't appeal to me that much,although Opi has far more staying power on me than any other brand I have tried, I do wonder having read some of the posts on here how may bottles of nail varnish some of us have, anyone going to confess? And do you ever finish a bottle, as I never do!

Think I will resist as the colours don't appeal to me that much,although Opi has far more staying power on me than any other brand I have tried, I do wonder having read some of the posts on here how may bottles of nail varnish some of us have, anyone going to confess? And do you ever finish a bottle, as I never do!

OK, I'll start the true confessions - hope OH isn't looking over my shoulder! I happened to count my opi ones at the weekend while looking for a particular colour - 36. Based on the size of that stash I'd estimate a dozen each Leighton Denny and Sparitual, twenty nails inc, and half dozen each Barry M and M&S Autograph/Limited Collection. Yikes, that's nearly a hundred! Mostly polishes will go gungy or I'll go off them. The only ones I've come close to finishing are neutrals like nails inc south Molton street and Jessica buck naked - OMG I'd forgotten I had about a dozen Jessica polishes, but in my defence the salon I used to go to gave you the polish to take home after getting your nails done. Someone tell me they're worse than I am, please! Oh, and i bought a couple of priti NYC ones last week.

OK, I'll start the true confessions - hope OH isn't looking over my shoulder! I happened to count my opi ones at the weekend while looking for a particular colour - 36. Based on the size of that stash I'd estimate a dozen each Leighton Denny and Sparitual, twenty nails inc, and half dozen each Barry M and M&S Autograph/Limited Collection. Yikes, that's nearly a hundred! Mostly polishes will go gungy or I'll go off them. The only ones I've come close to finishing are neutrals like nails inc south Molton street and Jessica buck naked - OMG I'd forgotten I had about a dozen Jessica polishes, but in my defence the salon I used to go to gave you the polish to take home after getting your nails done. Someone tell me they're worse than I am, please! Oh, and i bought a couple of priti NYC ones last week.

Ooh thanks, I don't feel so bad now, having a quick count up of mine, I only have about 16 opi ones, 15 Nails Inc, 6 Leighton Denny, and about 14 others from Avon, Rimmel,Jessica etc quite virtuous really! Am sure I won't be tempted tomorrow :mysmilie_50:

No never, but I had to throw a OPI out as I could not get the lid off. Now I had the bottle for many years and it sat in the door of my fridge like all the others. I only wear polish on my toes and Essie and Butter London always stay best on them.

I've succumbed to my local nail bar for gel manicures and I'm so in love with the colour,finish and staying power that my days of buying and collecting all my lacquers are well and truly over.

I've succumbed to my local nail bar for gel manicures and I'm so in love with the colour,finish and staying power that my days of buying and collecting all my lacquers are well and truly over.

Can i ask what brand they use? I have had shellac and nails inc gel manicure and they all chip on me within a few days. I must be very heavy handed! Thanks

I have to be honest LBA,I have no idea :sad: I'm nearing 3 weeks with perfect nails like the day they were painted and at £20 its an expense I can live with - and with every colour under the sun available! So even QVC's gel offering with its paltry 3 bottles cant tempt me!!

Can i ask what brand they use? I have had shellac and nails inc gel manicure and they all chip on me within a few days. I must be very heavy handed! Thanks

When I have gels put on my nails at the salon I have bio-sculpture gels. I too have trouble with shellac (it just peels straight off). Bio-sculpture is really good for me though.

When I have gels put on my nails at the salon I have bio-sculpture gels. I too have trouble with shellac (it just peels straight off). Bio-sculpture is really good for me though.

Bio-Sculpture is far superior to Shellac, it is proper gel and actually helps strengthen your nails whereas Shellac is really just polish with little bit gel in it.

Nails Inc use Bio-Sculpture gel.

Latest posts

Back