Opi - tsv 12/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just had a look at the TV guide and there is a OPI TSV on Wednesday 12th November.

I need nail envy mines gone a bit gloopy now I am near the bottom of it. I treated myself to a little kit on the plane on the way out to my hols and the bright pink is lovely the colours seem to last so I will deffo be trying again.

ffb

I love OPI. My first purchase was nail envy,:11: but I opted for the matt version. It's done wonders for my nails. They went downhill after I had acrylic tips, but are now natural, long and very strong. Mind you, I now buy it off someone who was selling it on eBay and now only pay £4.99 a bottle.

I had a mini bottle of the pink nail envy and didn't really like it as it thickened quickly and also didn't go on very well. I'm just hoping that the TSV has colours in it, as I've yet to try those, although if it also includes the avoplex oil I may well opt for it anyway - although I'm currently well stocked on that.

The avoplex cuticle oil on the go looks good but I havent tried it yet

It's really good Bluebell, I've had mine for ages and a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave an oily residue and it nourishes really well. It smells like classic avoplex too which I love.

I hope the TSV has the new remover in it, not tried that yet.

It's really good Bluebell, I've had mine for ages and a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave an oily residue and it nourishes really well. It smells like classic avoplex too which I love.

I hope the TSV has the new remover in it, not tried that yet.

Thanks for that PG, as it looks really small I hadnt bothered buying it but think I will have to get one.

Some of the French colours look nice, some lovely purple colours in that collection so you never know.

Latest posts

Back