Opi tsv - 01/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Sorry couldn't found the original thread.

Just wondered if anyone had managed to found out what the TSV will be on Monday.

Thanks,

T xx

I'm thinking it might be something from this year's new Soft Shades range then. Pity, I was hoping for the Brights - maybe we'll be lucky and get a choice!?

Yesterday AY said that Nails Inc caviar top coat would stop any glitter wearing off nail varnish and that if you like glitter/sparkly nail varnish watch on monday to see what she had to show us from OPI. Sounds interesting.

I have just had an e-mail from Lena White advertising the TSV

"Unmatched glamour for nails, flawless by design. Experience extraodinary laquers and treatment by OPI with this gorgoeous mini collection"

"Unmatched glamour for nails, flawless by design. Experience extraodinary laquers and treatment by OPI with this gorgoeous mini collection"

Mini? Mini bottles or a mini TSV I wonder...?:33:

The colours on the email are pink, purple, silver and a beigy colour

Just found the details for the TSV.

OPI 7 Piece Designer Minis Collection with Bag
Today's Special Value Price £22.89
QVC Price £27.50
Item Number 228102
UK P&P £3.45
Sizzle this summer with ultra glamorous nails! The OPI designer collection contains four gorgeous mini colours (3.75ml) to keep your nails fashionably fabulous - Coronation (sparkly silver), Classic (golden beige), Reflection (ruby red) and Extravagance (glittery purple). Condition your nails with Original Nail Envy (3.75ml) - a hydrating formula to help stop peeling and cracking; Rapidry Top Coat (3.75ml) - slick over colour for a high-gloss finish; and Avoplex oil (3.75ml) - a mega moisturising oil that softens cuticles. Comes in a stylish travel bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228102

Looks like it will be nice

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I wonder if they will order in more than a few hundred so it doesn't sell out after a few airings. Never had mini's before for a TSV have we?

Like the sound of the colours but it's quite expensive for minis.
There was a time when we got exactly the same in full sizes for that price!!!!

Just found the details for the TSV.

OPI 7 Piece Designer Minis Collection with Bag
Today's Special Value Price £22.89
QVC Price £27.50
Item Number 228102
UK P&P £3.45
Sizzle this summer with ultra glamorous nails! The OPI designer collection contains four gorgeous mini colours (3.75ml) to keep your nails fashionably fabulous - Coronation (sparkly silver), Classic (golden beige), Reflection (ruby red) and Extravagance (glittery purple). Condition your nails with Original Nail Envy (3.75ml) - a hydrating formula to help stop peeling and cracking; Rapidry Top Coat (3.75ml) - slick over colour for a high-gloss finish; and Avoplex oil (3.75ml) - a mega moisturising oil that softens cuticles. Comes in a stylish travel bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228102

Thanks for that!

Oooh looks like you can already order it!? TSV price showing and everything! Strange... :)

Anyone ordered....?

My credit card is safe too - I need oil and there is only a little one in this set. Don't like the top coat - it is great for the first one or two times then it goes all gloopy and you have to chuck it out. The colours are doing nothing for me either.

I find the mini OPI bottles very fiddly so I won't be buying. Not very good value for money either is it? Oh and notice the photograph has been taken in such a way so that bottles don't look mini!!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back