Opi anniversary prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm, I probably would wear dark blue on my toes... I am wearing some black nail polish on my toes at the moment, which is a total first for me, but I am trying to be a little more daring (it's hanging around with you, Dazzler, that's having this effect:p). I'm having my toes shaped and painted at a salon next week, to get ready for my holiday, so if I'm feeling experimental I might indeed try a nice midnight blue... I might need a bit more time before I take the plunge and go for bright yellow though!

Have fun with your polishes, you brave ladies!

Oh yes Dark blue, I have Russian navey from OPI collection. I love it. Well done SS for wearing black on your toes!!! Hurrah I have inspired you!!!! before you know it you will be wearing bright Yellow, that would look fab on your hols. Where are you going for them?:D

awww Thanks Supercoolwillow. I love anything that is bright and dazzles!

OPI Essential Manicure Collection
Anniversary Price £22.22
QVC Price £24.50
Item Number 226008
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Keep your nails looking top-notch with this Essential Manicure Collection from OPI. It contains Start to Finish Regular Formula (15ml), a triple action base coat, top coat and nail strengthener. There's also Purple with a Purpose polish (15ml), a stunning amethyst shade, Aloe Vera Polish Remover (30ml), a pair of toe separators and a pack of 25 Nail Wipes.

lol that explains your name dazzler lol i love my bright colours too but as i`m a guy i cant do the nail polish part otherwise i proberbly would lol

You are so right SCW, thats me dazzler who loves to dazzle!!!!You can just admire ladies hands then SCW in the nice bright colours. A man with style xx:D

Oh yes Dark blue, I have Russian navey from OPI collection. I love it. Well done SS for wearing black on your toes!!! Hurrah I have inspired you!!!! before you know it you will be wearing bright Yellow, that would look fab on your hols. Where are you going for them?:D

Hi Dazzler, you won't believe this: I have had probs with the internet connection, so I've just read the post above... Well, this morning I walked past a superdrug, so went in and just HAD to buy this Rimmel polish in a rich shade of midnight blue with lots of silvery, sparkley bits, and whilst queuing up to pay for it, all I could think of was: I must tell Dazzler, she'll be proud of me for being so daring! This purchase is quite out of character for me, so I can only attribute it to the 'Dazzler effect'! I'll let you know what I think of it when I try it on...

For my hols, I'm visiting my family in Sicily. We are staying for an unprecedented 3 weeks this year, so my plan is to come back with the mother of all suntans:cool:! It's 40 degrees out there at the moment, so definitely I won't be needing to wear my wellies there, and my bright blue toes should get the attention they deserve!

Hi Dazzler, you won't believe this: I have had probs with the internet connection, so I've just read the post above... Well, this morning I walked past a superdrug, so went in and just HAD to buy this Rimmel polish in a rich shade of midnight blue with lots of silvery, sparkley bits, and whilst queuing up to pay for it, all I could think of was: I must tell Dazzler, she'll be proud of me for being so daring! This purchase is quite out of character for me, so I can only attribute it to the 'Dazzler effect'! I'll let you know what I think of it when I try it on...

For my hols, I'm visiting my family in Sicily. We are staying for an unprecedented 3 weeks this year, so my plan is to come back with the mother of all suntans:cool:! It's 40 degrees out there at the moment, so definitely I won't be needing to wear my wellies there, and my bright blue toes should get the attention they deserve!

WOW!!!!! Sillysausage I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! Hurrah Yippee!!!! awww thanks for thinking of me as you are buying your Nail Polish. It sounds absolutely fab. You must try and post a piccie with the Dazzling blue polish! xxx Have a fab holiday wont you. :D:D

Absolutely! We should have a 'dazzling gallery', where everybody posts their brightest, shiniest, most daring outfits/bits of make up/jewellery/bags etc... That would be fun!!

OPI Essential Manicure Collection
Anniversary Price £22.22
QVC Price £24.50
Item Number 226008
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Keep your nails looking top-notch with this Essential Manicure Collection from OPI. It contains Start to Finish Regular Formula (15ml), a triple action base coat, top coat and nail strengthener. There's also Purple with a Purpose polish (15ml), a stunning amethyst shade, Aloe Vera Polish Remover (30ml), a pair of toe separators and a pack of 25 Nail Wipes.

This one is still showing at Anniversary Price

Latest posts

Back