Open Front Cardigan by Nina Leonard TSV 15/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just about to post that surely all cardigans open in the front? Then I realised they mean that it has no buttons. It does look better than some fashion offerings and a better price too. If I were to order I'd go for the navy...but I'm trying not to buy any clothes until I've had a thorough wardrobe clear out.

The CROPPED patterned trousers being shown has a measurement of leg of 35.5 on the website and yet not one of the yapping has picked up on this.

The guest said she was wearing a XL which is a hip of 41.5 but I strongly dispute that since she is very very hippy.

BTW does she never look at the camera, or is she reading off a cue on the floor?

Ali K has been "fabrication" 10 to the dozen but has just read out a twat from someone correcting her use of the word!

Was it one of our members do you think?

The CROPPED patterned trousers being shown has a measurement of leg of 35.5 on the website and yet not one of the yapping has picked up on this.

The guest said she was wearing a XL which is a hip of 41.5 but I strongly dispute that since she is very very hippy.

BTW does she never look at the camera, or is she reading off a cue on the floor?

I think Cate may have an eye issue, and possibly feels looking directly at the camera will draw too much attention to it. I'm not sure what the issue is and can't really describe it, but one doesn't open as wide as the other for whatever reason.

I like her presenting style.

I think Cate may have an eye issue, and possibly feels looking directly at the camera will draw too much attention to it. I'm not sure what the issue is and can't really describe it, but one doesn't open as wide as the other for whatever reason.

I like her presenting style.

Never really noticed, but I have a congenital eye problem it's called ptosis and results in a droopy eyelid.Although I had surgery to correct it as a child,it is still noticeable in photos so I do what I can to avoid them. As for appearing in videos, no , I am very self conscious. Generally people don't notice it or say I look tired.

Maybe she's just shy in front of the cameras.

Last edited:
Why make a long cardigan with 3/4 sleeves? I'd have preferred long sleeves.

It looks like full length on the web details...I agree though - on the whole 3/4 sleeves remind me of Norman Wisdom's jacket sleeves!

It seems really old fashioned to me. There`s a stall on Bury market called Bobby`s fashions and you see all the blue rinse brigade buying his jumpers and cardis, lots of blingy bits on the jumpers and lots of cardis in this style. I think the Yanks really need to up their game when it comes to their so called "fashion", they seem light years behind everybody else. What with shark hems, stretchy baggy tops and trousers, draped edge to edge cardis, shapeless crinkled sacks, static fabrics etc etc etc.

It seems really old fashioned to me. There`s a stall on Bury market called Bobby`s fashions and you see all the blue rinse brigade buying his jumpers and cardis, lots of blingy bits on the jumpers and lots of cardis in this style. I think the Yanks really need to up their game when it comes to their so called "fashion", they seem light years behind everybody else. What with shark hems, stretchy baggy tops and trousers, draped edge to edge cardis, shapeless crinkled sacks, static fabrics etc etc etc.

I thought exactly the same ..if you compare the style and `fabrication` ( always think of engineering when I hear this word ) to other knitwear brands even on Q I think it looks very dated and yes we had a market stall that came to mind as soon as I saw it !! I`m sure I`ve seen baby blankets made of the same `fabrication` !!

Mine came today. Ordered a small - received a large! The identifying code is indecipherable so can't tell if the bar code is wrong or someone just stuffed the incorrect size in the plastic wrapper. But the fabric reminds me of a doily (remember those...) as the cut-out holes are very stiff within the overall fabric IYKWIM. Plus it was as creased as a Yong Kim piece! So, as 'no longer available' I just have to have a returns label.....
It's got some good reviews though.

I'll admit to ordering it in black and the correct size arrived ........ it also has long sleeves, as someone mentioned this on an earlier post (assuming they meant this cardigan.) I've just had a good clear out and this is for work, to replace one that had seen better days and has been binned. And yes ........... I'm keeping it. :wink:

Didn't buy the cardi but I do like Cate. Sometimes though I think the things look a bit small on her. She doesn't look bad but some of the tops are a bit tight on her. Lovely lady though and a good person to take over the brand. Never noticed her not looking at the camera to be honest - I think she does a good job. Very watchable.

CC

I ordered the black and navy in medium, I am a 14, and I am very happy with both. I agree that Cate is a very good guest and I do like her.

Latest posts

Back