Oops!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I just flicked over to QVC and saw Jilly demonstrating a Rosemary Conley smoothie maker with Anthony. She tried 3, none of them would turn on. Then Anthony said......so if you'd like to order one of these, the item number is......

Let me have a think about that......erm no thankyou. :cheeky:

Saw that too Backstreet Girl, thought Ant was very funny when he said......" dont worry, we will just edit it out" :giggle:

Bet

Saw that too Backstreet Girl, thought Ant was very funny when he said......" dont worry, we will just edit it out" :giggle:

Bet

Yes Bet, it was funny, I wonder how many people who were on the phone ordering suddenly put the phone down when they saw the thing didn't work? Or how many people had placed an order and phoned up pronto to cancel? :grin:

Bet the 'phones lit up!' I have to admit, I have placed an order on items when something has gone limited stock, then read reviews which were less than complementary and phoned up and cancelled :call:. I have also told the operator the reason I am cancelling and they are fine about it.

Bet

P.s. wanted a reason to use the phone smiley for ages :happy:

Hehe :sun:

I just noticed where you come from. My daughter and I love York and have been there for a few days over the past few years. Not sure if it's the York Minster or Betty's Tea Rooms that lures us back each time! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back