ooer Mrs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Sorry I cant seem to post the link maybe somebody will do it for me, but this is very unusual plant and as it says a great talking point

Great minds (or should that be dirty) - just posted something similar!

Last edited:
Sorry I cant seem to post the link maybe somebody will do it for me, but this is very unusual plant and as it says a great talking point

I've just seen it too! the "phallus" bit of its Latin name will give people a clue, I googled "Voodo lily" and found out that it also gives out a foul smell when it is in bloom, apparently it's the least smelly of it the species but QVC did not mention that it pongs!

Great minds think alike, I was just going to post about this and call the thread ooo-er missus (or however you choose to spell it).

It's not showing up in the list of items from the current hour, I assume that's because it has sold out.

I'm surprised Catherine could keep a straight face!:mysmilie_61:

reminds me of a friend of mine who bought some new plants. one sunny afternoon we were all in her back garden when the neighbour and his wife started chatting to her over the fence and asked her about them. Inky naturally went into raptures about this new flowering climber.
'its a Clitoris! they come in all sizes but they can be very tender tho so you need a gentle touch'
honestly, we couldnt have scripted it any better. she couldnt understand why we were laughing so much, eventually we told her that it was called a Clematis.

Latest posts

Back