One Time Only Prices Friday 5/8/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams 2 Piece Rose Cleansing Balm & Cleansing Water with Cloth
Item Number: 227954
QVC Price £34.50
One Time Only Price £28.98
P&P £2.95

This gentle cleansing set from Judith Williams comprises Life Long Beauty Rose Cleansing Balm and Rose Cleansing Water, as well as a cleansing cloth. Remove make-up and impurities from the skin and leave it feeling soft and supple with the floral-scented collection.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Cleansing Balm (50ml)
1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Cleansing Water (300ml)
1 x cleansing cloth

How to use:
Life Long Beauty Rose Cleansing Balm:

Using a very small amount, gently massage onto damp skin and then rinse off with warm water
Can also be left on for longer and used as a mask

Life Long Beauty Rose Cleansing Water:

Can be used to double-cleanse the skin after the Rose Cleansing Balm
Use in the morning and evening
Dampen the cleansing cloth with the Rose Cleansing Water and gently wipe over the face, neck and décolleté area

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227954

Judith Williams Phytomineral Deep Regeneration 2 Piece Collection OTO

This two-piece set contains Deep Regeneration Face Cream, a super-rich face cream that intensively moisturises, leaving skin looking smoother, and a Deep Regeneration Facial Serum that's the perfect accompaniment to your night-time moisturiser to aid in the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles. Containing rare plant extracts and a complex of seven vegetable butters, gently massage these products into the face in the mornings and evenings.

Contains:

• 1 x Phytomineral Deep Regeneration Face Cream (200ml)
  • 1 x Phytomineral Deep Regeneration Face Serum (100ml)

Item Number: 212770
Price £35.50
One Time Only Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-Williams-Phytomineral-Deep-Regeneration-2-Piece-Collection.product.212770.html?

I only discovered that yesterday by chance and was surprised to find all OTOs at once in one place. Before, I had done it the same way as you, Pandora. So it was also a revelation for me.:)

Is there a possibility to pin the link somwhere here in the forum? That way we don't have to search for it and the OTOs are easier to find.

Last edited:
I only discovered that yesterday by chance and was surprised to find all OTOs at once in one place. Before, I had done it the same way as you, Pandora. So it was also a revelation for me.:)

Is there a possibility to pin the link somwhere here in the forum? That way we don't have to search for it and the OTOs are easier to find.

Good idea......I will do a sticky thread for it!

Latest posts

Back