Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    706 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 0
Julia on the Marla Lynne show at 2pm.

In 10 minutes she's managed to contradict sizes on screen, told us she doubts the sizing on the descriptions, had a tape measure out to prove she's right, not the written sizes, put the tape measure away, told us that MW sizing is consistent and then said that can't be right (about the on-screen sizes) but close, we're close.

For the piece de resistance she's said that it doesn't matter as we always have the 60 day MBG.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Julia on the Marla Lynne show at 2pm.

In 10 minutes she's managed to contradict sizes on screen, told us she doubts the sizing on the descriptions, had a tape measure out to prove she's right, not the written sizes, put the tape measure away, told us that MW sizing is consistent and then said that can't be right (about the on-screen sizes) but close, we're close.

For the piece de resistance she's said that it doesn't matter as we always have the 60 day MBG.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Seriously weird.

What on earth?! The model in the picture isn't exactly huge but by tucking it into the front of skin tight white jeans doesn't do her figure any favours - Might get away with black or navy. The material hanging down the back just looks strange and those sleeves would drive you nuts. How many drinks would you need to knock flying, how many plates of food would you have to dangle them in, how many door handles would you need to get caught up on before you realised you'd made a daft purchase? Don't forget how uncomfortable it's gonna feel when you try to put your arms into a coat or jacket! I'm pretty sure with £50 to spare you could buy yourself a couple of really nice tops from Marks 'n Sparks.

Are people still buying these overpriced monstrositys? Pirijo comes out in denim jeans flapping round her ankles, with an oversized denim jacket, looking like she’s wearing some kind of prison uniform. Wouldn’t look out of place in Prisoner Cell Block H! I don’t get this ‘7/8ths length trousers/jeans’ that they are raving about at the moment, just looks silly, especially when they’re bootcut. I agree with Merryone about the overlong and over-wide sleeves, what a disaster they would be IRL !!

I agree about the trousers. Divorce your ankles and marry your knees is what we used to say about too short trousers. I suspect they are standard length on most people but the models are very tall which may be why they look short. I have seen them wearing trousers with the crutch sitting too low which is better than when they have high and it’s cutting them in half.🤣😳.

I remember I had a top with sleeves that flared out a the bottom. Nightmare when eating and knocking things off the table and when washing up. Used to keep the out of the ways with elastic. Very chic.

The 7/8th trousers always remind me of the boys in school with me and their mums couldn't afford to keep up with their growing legs, so the poor kids had to wear half-mast pants. Now, it's fashionable, but still looks like you're wearing the wrong size, to me.

I'm 5'7 and actually hunt around for ankle grazers - between 25 - 27 inseam. I'm not a fashion boot wearer, so bootcut over the shoe has never been my style. I have slim legs and wear flats with my 7/8th, and anyway the style always looked so good on Audrey Hepburn ........

Latest posts

Back