on. a range of 1 to 10 how near is today to being the most boring Q day this year?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know. I haven't watched it today. My shoulder was hurting less so I went up to Hyde Park and walked around the lake. I had tea and a scone with raspberry jam and got pestered by a silly goose that was looking for crumbs! My first day out in 6 weeks! :)
Glad to hear that you are making progress.
I didn't watch much just when I stopped for a cup of tea. OH had left instructions for me to finish clearing out the backyard and take the junk to the tip. Then I went to the allotment and planted out winter squash and did a bit of weeding.
Made some banana bread and evening meal.

Last edited:
Another one here that didn't have Q on at all yesterday. Went out in the sun watching the steam train that went by into Cornwall and back. Lovely!

Didn't watch any at all, despite being indoors all day because of the crappy cold grey day. I really wish all these TV weather presenters would stop going on about what a lovely sunny time we're ALL having - no not ALL of us are. Bitter, moi?

I saw a couple of Kipling shows on Saturday, but even they weren't very interesting as nothing much was new and I didn't fancy the TSV. I did order the OTO on the later show.

The next time I will be watching is on Wednesday for Kim & Co and then Saturday for Gatineau.

I also think the hours on QVC are becoming very samey, and the repetition of a type of tsv - i.e. satnavs, cameras - is quite boring and annoying. How many satnavs does one person need? Thank goodness IW seem to have the monopoly on crafts. I do think the Q needs to give it's entire programming an overhaul, before viewers start abandoning them in droves. Don't get me wrong, there are certain things I can/will only buy on the Q, and the 30 day MBG is vital to me, so I won't be one of them. But I do just watch the hours I am interested in. I don't watch as much as I used to.

Sounds like a nice day! Was glad just to get out for a bit.
Glad to hear that you are making progress.
I didn't watch much just when I stopped for a cup of tea. OH had left instructions for me to finish clearing out the backyard and take the junk to the tip. Then I went to the allotment and planted out winter squash and did a bit of weeding.
Made some banana bread and evening meal.

Latest posts

Back