Omg !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just seen on the Cocosa website (similar to secret sales) that the Lulu Guinness tsv I bought for around £200 (Franka with spots) is reduced from £225 to £99 !!!!!!!!! Other LG are massively reduced as well.

Yes you can tell how popular her bags are, it's the talk of the forum. Yes B, they've got some I havent seen before, the rose patterned one with the black hardware is very lovely indeed but then I could say that about every one on there lol.

Awww so sorry you've seen the one you bought cheaper Hun but look on the bright side, finances permitting you can get other other polka dot one or something else in the sale, at least you know they're great bargains :nod:

Last edited:
Wow! Some real bargains. I didn't look before as I had treated myself to the Dollface Library Zoe which was down to £156 from over £200. Would have been mightily upset if I'd seen it for £99! Don't tell me if it was that price lol.

CC

Hi,

aww, never mind Brissles. Look on the positive side, you've had your bag for a while, and enjoyed it.

I suspect that we will be seeing that black patent Franka on Ebay very soon.

The floral bag is a Winter pattern from about 3 years ago. It is very attractive imho.

Cheers,
karen

Hi Ladeez, guess what...I CAVED IN & BOUGHT THE BLACK PATENT FRANKA YAYYYYYYYY! :mysmilie_14:As soon as I placed my order I went to look at it again and it said sold out so unless some come back on from cancelled orders I think I may have decided at the 12th hour & got the last one in stock.:mysmilie_500:
Ahem...This does mean that my black flock velvet black Romilly will find itself on Ebay but it's never been used, still with tags so hey ho, I thought I'd prefer patent. Hopefully I won't loose money on Ebay selling it as got it for 70% off.

Podstage was £4.95 & delivery says by 27th Feb so not bad considering the excellent price.

Last edited:
I bought the red lip print medium romilly - under valentine presents for her - for £89. I wanted the black patent Franka but all gone but I am probably better off with the lip print as it is in cotton and hopefully lighter. Also I am not a smart dresser so lip print is good

I bought the red lip print medium romilly - under valentine presents for her - for £89. I wanted the black patent Franka but all gone but I am probably better off with the lip print as it is in cotton and hopefully lighter. Also I am not a smart dresser so lip print is good
I've seen that one, looks lovely & like it will go with most other colours.

I bought a coat for about 85 quid from Q, and the next day it went into clearance at £55. Gutted. Not as much as a LG bag, but could have done with the £30. Still love the coat though.

I bought a coat for about 85 quid from Q, and the next day it went into clearance at £55. Gutted. Not as much as a LG bag, but could have done with the £30. Still love the coat though.

Was it not worth complaining Scout? I think if you had said you wanted to cancel and then buy at the reduced price they might have done it for you?
Or maybe I am talking rubbish.
It is a horrible feeling when it happens, I so agree.

Latest posts

Back