OMG what on earth is next with B&W

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BaxterBailey

Registered Shopper
Just watching now and item no 140539 has come up.

Have a look for yourselves.....:11: and apparantly it's back instock after selling out last time. Sara G described it as a "school bag!:32:

Just watching now and item no 140539 has come up.

Have a look for yourselves.....:11: and apparantly it's back instock after selling out last time. Sara G described it as a "school bag!:32:

A school bag???????:shock: She is clearly not on the same planet as the rest of us!!!!

Hi BB I'm ok thanks(I have alot on my mind lately getting me down and I have to wait 6 months now to try and get some resolve). I hope you're ok:1:

Whoooooooooooooooooooo in their right minds would buy that, and for a school bag???38 quid, they're out of their tree aren't they???

:doggie:

I decided to watch some QVC for the first time in ages and that was what was showing. :52: Hideous!

yes not a great bag. Couldn't believe the lady who bought 8 of the one eyed croc bags either!! The banter between Simon and Sarah did make me laugh though. He was a little cutting at times.

I nearly went for the one eyed croc but stopped myself fast. I loved B+W stuff years ago and had a pair of cute little Black cat earings as at the time i had 2 black cats and sadly they have both gone now but it reminds me of them as does the cat watch.
However,,,,,,,,,whats with all these hideous bags and Tshirts and floaty things ? The brand seems to be out of control now and where some things are cute and quirky, the rest is tat ! :11:

The owl bag did indeed sell out because I really loved it. Fortunately it saved me money because when I look at it now it does not seem to make my heart beat the way it did before. I checked for quite a while after to see if it had come back into stock as well.

oh my god vile things tonight inc owl earrings honestly you can get better and cheaper at claires accessories! who on earth is lighting up the phones?

Latest posts

Back