Omg omg omg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pearl bracelet measures 6.25 inches from the first pearl to the last pearl I suppose the extender when fastened gives you about another half an inch, making it 6.75 inches fastened.

Now the earrings are gorgeous but they are big, have just measured them across and they are 2.25 inches across. Draw a circle 2.25 inches across the middle and thats how big they are.

Do you wear hoops, large ones? :D

When are you thinking of sending them back? Can you wait till Thursday? Will measure my gold hoops they are large but not sure how large!

Lovely haul our Darls, got some of those as well
biggrin.gif

Didn't you do well?? lol, I sound like brucey!!

Lovely haul there, love that pearl ring......do they have any left?? whats the number?? I want to request it now lol!!!!

I have that pearl necklace that goes up and down, I wear it alot, love it to bits.

Well done

When are you thinking of sending them back? Can you wait till Thursday? Will measure my gold hoops they are large but not sure how large!

yes will wait no bother :1:

Didn't you do well?? lol, I sound like brucey!!

Lovely haul there, love that pearl ring......do they have any left?? whats the number?? I want to request it now lol!!!!

I have that pearl necklace that goes up and down, I wear it alot, love it to bits.

Well done

item no is HL634 :1:

Yes, it is and the ring!
biggrin.gif

Edit; got the pearl bracelet, not t'other one :).

Last edited:
Wow Darls. Love everthing in your haul. What is the length on the pearl bracelet I thought it was 7.5"!!

I love the hoops - Do you think they might be too big on me? Happy to buy it off you if you think it would suit me!

I also received a mega haul today. Too many items to take pictures today so will get on the cae tomorrow. Love my moonstone and garnet flower bracelet btw.

pearl bracelet measures 6.25 inches from the first pearl to the last pearl I suppose the extender when fastened gives you about another half an inch, making it 6.75 inches fastened.

Now the earrings are gorgeous but they are big, have just measured them across and they are 2.25 inches across. Draw a circle 2.25 inches across the middle and thats how big they are.

Do you wear hoops, large ones? :D

I measured the bracelet and mine from the first to last pearl is only 6 inches.

Gorgeous delivery Darls, love the pearl bracelet and multi gem bracelet (i must love it cos i own it) one of my favourite items from Rocks. Enjoy them x

Well....its a veritable feast of goodies to look at today.

Very enjoyable looking at all your close-up pics Darls, well done on taking such good pics. All the pearly pieces are very sweet and the colour of the amethysts in the bracelet is very striking. I haven't seen the 'Sarah' ring before, but its design looks very innovative. Do we have another Darls ring in the making? mysmilie_1436

A lovely haul indeed, think the title of your thread says it all.

I think the folks at Rocks would get a lot of satisfaction from reading these threads and seeing their jewellery being put on show.

Love the haul darls, im a convert to the quartz now so will look out for a bracelet , love the pearl ring as well i have not seen it ...where have i been?? enjoy...and dont worry if any of your bling falls into one of the tarts ..hint ..hint

Love the pearl ring Darls, and the lariat necklace.....amazing how you find these little 'gems'. Well done you.

Wow Darls. Love everthing in your haul. What is the length on the pearl bracelet I thought it was 7.5"!!

I love the hoops - Do you think they might be too big on me? Happy to buy it off you if you think it would suit me!

I also received a mega haul today. Too many items to take pictures today so will get on the cae tomorrow. Love my moonstone and garnet flower bracelet btw.

Darls you have pm! Right the hoops are actually the size of my wedding bangle - wow Think I might get away with wearing it as have long hair. Thanks Darls xx

Love the haul darls, im a convert to the quartz now so will look out for a bracelet , love the pearl ring as well i have not seen it ...where have i been?? enjoy...and dont worry if any of your bling falls into one of the tarts ..hint ..hint

heheheh you are naughty lol

Darls you have pm! Right the hoops are actually the size of my wedding bangle - wow Think I might get away with wearing it as have long hair. Thanks Darls xx

will post tomorrow BH, am sure you'll love them and they'll look great with your dark hair :1:

lovely lovely pieces Darls. I have snagged that lariat as well but don't know yet if it fits me.

loving the pink pearls as I mentioned in another thread. they are yummy but I don't have any. love your tookalon bracelet - well done on getting that hun.

lovely lovely pieces Darls. I have snagged that lariat as well but don't know yet if it fits me.

loving the pink pearls as I mentioned in another thread. they are yummy but I don't have any. love your tookalon bracelet - well done on getting that hun.

The lariat will fit you Sammi, the pearly bit goes right down the chain to below the chest, its lovely.

Love, love, love the pearl ring on you Darls and all your other pearl pieces. I think the amethyst bracelet is stunning too.

I have the pearl lariat necklace, (actually two because it's so nice I bought one as a gift), and it's one of my favourite pieces from Rocks. Sammi, it will fit you because it will even go around my waist - although it was easier to get on than take off! lol Actually if the chain were a bit thicker it would make a great belt!

Lovely haul there Darls...the pearl ring is gorg. I've got the white version of the pearl bracelet coming tomo....wonder what it will measure in at :33:

Lx

Latest posts

Back