Ojon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

Does anyone know what's happening with the Ojon range? I'm finding increasingly difficult to locate products I want, especially the Tunu Elastik hairspray, which is the best thing I've used for my hair. Is it being discontinued at all? or does anyone know who is still selling? I cannot find it anywhere. I wish QVC could use their buying power to keep it in stock or at least tell us if it's been deleted.

Think because of the nature of the ingredients Ojon can't or don't make too many of each product. They do have a new UK website but the shop bit is not open yet.

www.ojon.co.uk try contacting CS and asking where to buy. I know John Lewis sells Ojon now too.

ojon- bad news

I'm afraid it has been discontinued and the whole range has it seems been reformulated. I have bought tunu elastic hairspray off ebay and have stocked up on the original formula hydrating s and c becuase the new one gets very mixed reviews in the states.
House of Fraser sold off a load of the old formulas a few weeks ago at bargain prices, but its all gone. I'd try ebay or on here , but after that there won't be anymore.

Does anyone know what's happening with the Ojon range? I'm finding increasingly difficult to locate products I want, especially the Tunu Elastik hairspray, which is the best thing I've used for my hair. Is it being discontinued at all? or does anyone know who is still selling? I cannot find it anywhere. I wish QVC could use their buying power to keep it in stock or at least tell us if it's been deleted.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I suspected that was the case but at I know for sure.

Estee Lauder who now own Ojon did the same to Aveda way back when the bought the company. Products discontined, formulas changed, then the pulled out of QVC and then Debenhams too.

Latest posts

Back