Ojon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma 1

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me if they find a big difference in the Ojon thickening hydrating shampoo and conditioner and the Ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I had been using the ultra shampoo and conditioner and just loved it, but bought the thickening one and it is just awful. My hair is so sticky and horrible. Such a big disappointment as the ultra is great. Why on earth is there so much of a difference. This was the last TSV and it included the flexiable finishing hairspray which is also awful, leaves my hair sticky and has no shine. Think I will have to stick to the ultra from now on. Only thing is I have so much shampoo and hairspray left which I will not use. Anyone else the same problem.

Emma

i have the same problem i only bought the TSV for the new restoratitive treatment which i love.
The ultra hydrating is gorgeous and the tawaka is even better. I'm not sure what the difference in ingredients is between the thickening and the ultra but it's certainly feels and looks very different on the hair. I hate the hairspray as well but i kept the TSV because of the new treatment.

Can anyone tell me if they find a big difference in the Ojon thickening hydrating shampoo and conditioner and the Ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I had been using the ultra shampoo and conditioner and just loved it, but bought the thickening one and it is just awful. My hair is so sticky and horrible. Such a big disappointment as the ultra is great. Why on earth is there so much of a difference. This was the last TSV and it included the flexiable finishing hairspray which is also awful, leaves my hair sticky and has no shine. Think I will have to stick to the ultra from now on. Only thing is I have so much shampoo and hairspray left which I will not use. Anyone else the same problem.

Emma

I don't know why it is so different, but I cannot use the Ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner as it makes my hair lank and yukky. The thickening shampoo and conditioner are lovely. I agree the hairspray is awful as are most of the other products.

I love the hairspray! The first time I used it, I hated it, then someone said you really have to shake it up well and shake between sprays.Now, I won't use anything else. I have really fine flyaway hair and we live beside the sea and I find it seals, protects and holds using the tiniest amount.
I find the thickening hydrating conditioner dries my hair but the shampoo is fine. I use Tawaka which is lovely and have never tried the ultra hydrating. I guess it's all down to hair type and that varies so considerably from one to another.......

I don't know why it is so different, but I cannot use the Ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner as it makes my hair lank and yukky. The thickening shampoo and conditioner are lovely. I agree the hairspray is awful as are most of the other products.

Yes, I'm the same as you too. The only products I can use from the range are the Thickening Shampoo/Conditioner and on occasion the Restorative treatment. Everything else makes my hair really lank and chip pan-ny.

The worst shampoo I have ever used was the Shine and Protect stuff, my hair was left in such a sorry state after one shampoo, so lank, greasy and unmanagable and it took about three washes to get rid of it over 3 days.

The Thickening stuff is lovely though, makes my hair soft, shiny and easy to manage and does make it thicker looking. Weird really...

Products are as good as the result you can get out of them. I have long, thick and, as a result, heavy hair. No matter what product I have used in the past, my hair was always weighed down. Any Ojon product will leave it silky, shiny with loads of volume.

Emma

This was my fear as I was an Ultra gal, but fortunately I've had good results with it and now torn as to which to buy in future :giggle:

Love the thickening (and also the ultra)....the new treatment......and the hairspray, although I have noticed that it has changed in smell, but seems finer. Wouldn't use any other make now....unless they change the formulations too much.

I bought the last TSV as I wanted to try the new restorative treatment.

What I found with the shampoo and conditioner was that you only need to use a very small amount otherwise it seems to make my hair lank and greasy looking. I use half the amount I usually use for other brands such as Phillip Kingsley and now my hair looks lovely.

I too like the hairspray but you do have to shake it between spray like Artemis says. It doesn't seem to smell as much as the last hairspray I had. Maybe they are changing the formulas slightly as some people have complained about the strong smell in some reviews.

P.S I STILL love Dennis:heart::heart::heart:

I like the Shine and Protect and the Tawaka (sp!!!) stuff (in the brown bottles). I also use the banana coloured shine cream which I use on damp hair. Not fussed on the restorative spray,

Latest posts

Back