Ojon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hmmm ... so now I am confused. Used the Ojon UH again this AM cos forgot to take other brand into shower and didn't use the leave-in treatment (used Aveda stuff instead) and hair feels much better than before - still a bit dry but nowhere near as bad as before. I guess maybe the leave in treatment doesn't work with it in my hair. Will try again tomorrow (with different styling stuff) and see if I have the same effect - if so, will save me posting it back.

All I can say Cupcake is that I adored the UH range - you could actually feel it softening and conditioning your hair as you put it on - simply lovely. Since we stopped selling it, I have started using the Trilogy shampoo and conditioner and I really like it. I am also liking the Alterna range - but v expensive

Thanks Jayne! I will try the Trilogy one at some point I think - do they do styling products as well or just shampoo and conditioner?

BTW - slightly off topic ... what's Trilogy's cleanser like?

I have just recently started using Ojon, and found my hair looks and feels better than its ever been.
Bought the tsv and its great. I do find though that less is more, I only use 1 pump of the leave in treatment every day, and the shampoo & conditioner I only use about the size of a 10p

Have been using the UH since it was first launched on QVC and wouldn't use anything else. Also liking the new leave-in conditioner - find I don't need to use a styling product after - agree that less is more. :1:

Latest posts

Back