Ojon TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Anyone know when the next Ojon TSV might be? QVCUS has one that looks nice today, 4 piece shine and protect with a pre-cleanser, shine and protect shampoo and conditioner and a leave in treatment that adds a hint of colour. Choose red, brown, blonde or clear. $40. Hope we get this one!

Its the 19th sept. Beauty day. The us has had another tsv since us which had the pre cleanser in. We wil have that 1 and todays us 1 im guessing wil b jan cus dennis sed we arent going to have the restorative treatment til 2010.

i've never tried any ojon but am willling to give the tsv go if its the right price.am always a bit put off by the reviews that say the stuff smells so badly and particularly stale smoke/cigarette ash......urgh:(

I got the last tsv of ojon in May which was Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner + the pot of intensive repair + Restorative Leave in treatment. I have naturally wavey hair so was looking for something to tame my unruly waves. I didn't start using it until we went to France on holiday in July as I have to wash my hair everyday as it is difficult to manage. The best thing I have ever purchased, its incredible and believe me I have tried every shampoo and Leave in treatments there is. It left my hair so soft and smooth and really easy to manage. Even when we had been out on bikes with the wind blowing it everywhere, (ususlly come back and it looks like its been permed) I just had to brush it again and it was back to the way it was when I washed it. As for the smell, I know lots of you don't like it but I just love it. So for any of you who are thinking of trying this product out, go on and see for yourself. I for one will keep on using it.

Emma

I got the last tsv of ojon in May which was Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner + the pot of intensive repair + Restorative Leave in treatment. I have naturally wavey hair so was looking for something to tame my unruly waves. I didn't start using it until we went to France on holiday in July as I have to wash my hair everyday as it is difficult to manage. The best thing I have ever purchased, its incredible and believe me I have tried every shampoo and Leave in treatments there is. It left my hair so soft and smooth and really easy to manage. Even when we had been out on bikes with the wind blowing it everywhere, (ususlly come back and it looks like its been permed) I just had to brush it again and it was back to the way it was when I washed it. As for the smell, I know lots of you don't like it but I just love it. So for any of you who are thinking of trying this product out, go on and see for yourself. I for one will keep on using it.

Emma

I was in Florida for a month this summer and usually my hair goes completely out of control in the humid climate. This year my hair looked great thanks to the restorative leave in cream. It is brilliant. Can't wait for the new version with colours in to come to QVC UK.

QVC.com are doing an Ojon tsv today, does the UK usually follow with the same one a little later?

for those interested in what happened to Mrs.Ojon.

http://www.timetoemerge.com/silvana/

Seems she decided to move into body building after dumping Denis.

Wow! I think she looks amazing.

But I also find it VERY frustrating cos I used to go to the gym 6 x a week to try and get me some muscle (hard as I am tall and thin) but my stupid b****y body won't produce enough energy for me to do it anymore. :angry::angry::angry:

On AK's blog the description of the TSV:

If you didn't manage to leave these shores this summer, sit back and be transported to the African rainforest, where we will unveil a 500-year-old beauty secret that so many of you have benefited from already (shhhhh, don't tell everyone but it'll be unveiled at midnight on the 19th!) And that's not the only country we'll be taking you to in our global beauty experience, so buckle up!

:11::11::11::giggle:

now i understand how AY is king with her linguistic abilities.

Latest posts

Back