Ojon TSV 4th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Ojon!!! My fine hair looks wonderful after usuing the 2 minute mask. (Think I am still paying for it!!)
Do we know what is in the TSV. Shouldn't really be looking, my credit card is maxxxxxed out.
Am I the only one who finds the Beauty Shows addictive? I sit with the sound off, watching, so I am not tempted.:happy:

re ojon

Thanks sazza ,my daughter was asking for ojon for her birthday 16th sept ,so looks like got another part of her b/day in, depending on price might get 1 for her xmas box ,bought the body items for her. she hasnt had the body shower gel ,anybody out there that has tried it .:wave:

:handshake:

Pleased to see there's been a note taken from the reviews regarding the difficulty to get the product out of these larger sized containers, that pumps are being provided.

Can anyone see what size the restorative treatment is? Is it bigger than 150mls?

brilliant tsv. love my philip kingsley remoisturising but my daughter loves this. sometimes its nice to have a super sizes hope the restorative is a large size.

cant stand the ojon styling stuff its either inneffective or just rubbish.nice to see a bumper tsv with some good staples.:up:

QVC said it is the 150ml size and its £49.50 the price at the moment so that's probably the qvc price. not sure what the tsv price is but its good value.

Nope its Ali Young , Ali Keenan , Anne Dawson , Debbie Flint & Julia Roberts presenting Ojon on Saturday.

:handshake:

Pleased to see there's been a note taken from the reviews regarding the difficulty to get the product out of these larger sized containers, that pumps are being provided.

Oh Hurray !!! I have made a hell of a mess trying to decant mine & wasted a lot in the process.

Latest posts

Back