Ojon TSV 28/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gave QVC a wee phone and the party line is "all our Ojon items are sold out at the moment and we are awaiting stock". Are they lying? Time will tell.

So the question is: Did they jump or were they pushed out from QVC????

I think its a case of bye bye Ojon and hello WEN.

Judging by the reviews of WEN im not sure how long it will last on Qvc , I guess we shall see if they get a Tsv next year or not.

Only tried Ojon once and couldn't stand the smell of the restorative hair treatment :Sad:

I love the original restorative treatment,generally using it once a week as a mask.

Last Saturday,I was going for my weekly blowdry & decided to put the treatment in for a few hours beforehand.Well,you should have heard the girl who was washing my hair! She called the others over for a sniff & they all agreed it was beautiful :happy:

OH complains I smell of coffee with cigarette ends dropped in when I use the mask! Needless to say it gets slapped on only when he's not around.

Someone on the FB page also phoned CS and was told,"Unfortunately QVC will no longer be stocking Ojon."

WEN sold big the first outing and thousands on waitlist, they will hang on to them for awhile yet. Percy and Reed gets very mixed reviews and they are still around.

Latest posts

Back