Ojon TSV 15th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry but Alison Youngs hair was much better, lighter and bouncy earlier in the Bobbie Brown, just looks lank and greasy now.

Sorry but Alison Youngs hair was much better, lighter and bouncy earlier in the Bobbie Brown, just looks lank and greasy now.

I agree. This oil is way too rich for her fine hair. She looks like she's had a fight with a chip pan.

Very boring kit. Don't need the oil and I found that most did nothing to my hair. Might have preferred something including the pot of treatment, though to be honest, I've got a very similar result using a pot of solid coconut oil instead.

Ps: Where's Denis? I assume he's given up coming to qvc now?!

I am tempted to get this TSV, I was looking to buy a detoxifing shampoo the other day
and need something to control the frizz

Naked detox shampoo is very good, I got one in the 99p shop to try but Boots stock it. This Ojon TSV is not very inspiring, I'm not tempted!

Naked detox shampoo is very good, I got one in the 99p shop to try but Boots stock it. This Ojon TSV is not very inspiring, I'm not tempted!

Its really boring.

I used to use Ojon all the time but all at once it just didnt suit. Now using Matrix Biolage and it really keeps my naturally course thick hair really sleek. I only now use Moroccan Oil in addition to shampoo and conditioner instead of the array of styling gunk I tried over the years. In my case keeping it simple is the way to go

i only like the restorative treatment not so keen on the shampoo or anything else. how many different oils do they need its a case of product overload

i only like the restorative treatment not so keen on the shampoo or anything else. how many different oils do they need its a case of product overload

Yes, Estee Lauder always dump down on ingredients and change formulas. Never tried the new ones, but reading reviews and on Facebook loads of people say not as good.

The original Detox was very gentle, didn't strip colour treated hair. I always used it a few days before home colouring. Now I use products with no silicones and SLS so I don't need it, as no product build up.

Its really boring.

I used to use Ojon all the time but all at once it just didnt suit. Now using Matrix Biolage and it really keeps my naturally course thick hair really sleek. I only now use Moroccan Oil in addition to shampoo and conditioner instead of the array of styling gunk I tried over the years. In my case keeping it simple is the way to go

I'm using Matrix Biolage too at the moment. No silicones. I bought it for an absolute song though. I snapped up a brand new Matrix Biolage gift set containing both shampoo and conditioner from a car boot sale for £1.00. I checked online afterwards and it was worth £18. I love the conditioner, leaves my hair light, soft and shiny but no silicone so no product buildup. I'd definitely recommend Matrix hair care.

I'm using Matrix Biolage too at the moment. No silicones. I bought it for an absolute song though. I snapped up a brand new Matrix Biolage gift set containing both shampoo and conditioner from a car boot sale for £1.00. I checked online afterwards and it was worth £18. I love the conditioner, leaves my hair light, soft and shiny but no silicone so no product buildup. I'd definitely recommend Matrix hair care.

Also if you keep a check on the usual beauty websites, Feel Unique etc they often have sets for around the £18 mark that include shampoo, conditioner and another product (heat protector, shine spray and the like). Not a £1 top bargain like yours but still a great deal

i bought the philip kingsley remoisturiser shampoo and conditioner litre set for £56 with free p&p from feel unique and thier paddle brush from pk was around a tenner cheaper than qvc. my all time fav does anyone know if this contains scilicon though. it make my hair look amazing. run out 6 months ago and been using up some ojon,philiosophy,l'occitane and the diffrence is staggering. i also found that the elastisizer works best with pk shampoo not so good with the others

Latest posts

Back