Ojon TSV - 11/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will be buying this (any news on price yet?).
What really annoys me about the Ojon show is the amont of time they natter on about the product. What we want to know is how much of the product to use and how to use it!!! Anyone new to the products will have had more information from QVC Princess than the first 15 mins of any show. Get on with the demo and less talk please Alison!!

and if I hear that tale about how he found the Ojon in the jungle again....it always annoys me because it was previously not the same story as his, what now must be his former partner's relative, sent them a pot and they kept it for two years before visiting the people with beautiful hair :thinking:

Saving my money on this one. Like the smell of the volumising shampoo and conditioner, but didn't find them remarkable. And the hair treatment smell I have REALLY gone off!

Have had brilliant results on my hair recently from (gasp!!) Pantene Aqua Light, so I'm saving a fortune!

Love Ojon, sadly no longer like the price, with the length of my hair I need 1 litre bottles, a measly 250ml last me less than 6 weeks as I wash my hair everyday, found Fudge Torture Tonic , for the 1 litre shampoo and conditioner it's £50+ less :)

Latest posts

Back