ojon revitalising mist ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
The first Ojon products I used was the thickening range, and the restorative treatment. I really liked it untill I tried the Tawaka range, which is just perfect for my hair.
I am interested to buy the revitalising mist, to use before/after blowdry and to freshen up the hair. Does is have any beneficiary qualities and does it make you hair not too greasy?

My 20 year old daughter loves it. She has fine, thin hair that she straightens - too much!- she finds that this takes the tangles out and adds hydration. You only need a little. Like all their products it lasts ages.

I prefer the new spray which came out just before Christmas. The one in the dark brown can. That is a really good product.

Each to her own, but I think all the Ojon range is really good value for money. I have used almost nothing else for the last 18 months. My daughter uses it, and so does my sister now. My daughters friend has just made a first purchase after trying. It seems to appeal to all ages.

The revitalising mist is great for reducing static in my very fine hair. As Snuffles said, you use it very sparingly - otherwise it makes mine go flat. That, and the ultra hydrating shampoo are the only hair products I use. :1:

I ordered this with the rub out spray but found the mist made my head really itchy. I tried all different combinations to see which product it was and found it was the mist.

I did really like it though, easy to spray on and gets rid of tangles and leaves hair really smooth after drying. But i just couldnt stand the itching!

My 20 year old daughter loves it. She has fine, thin hair that she straightens - too much!- she finds that this takes the tangles out and adds hydration. You only need a little. Like all their products it lasts ages.

I prefer the new spray which came out just before Christmas. The one in the dark brown can. That is a really good product.

Each to her own, but I think all the Ojon range is really good value for money. I have used almost nothing else for the last 18 months. My daughter uses it, and so does my sister now. My daughters friend has just made a first purchase after trying. It seems to appeal to all ages.

Oh yes, the brown tawaka spray, it is on waitlist now. Does it have a strong scent?

Oh yes, the brown tawaka spray, it is on waitlist now. Does it have a strong scent?

It does have a scent. I like it. It is not really chocolatey and it doesn't smell strongly of the restorative treatment. Bit difficult to describe. Someone said to me the other day that my hair smelled lovely!

If you can get it, I'd say try on the MBG. It is in a 300ml spray and I would think would last a while.

I don't wear hair spray - this is definitely not a hairspray, but it does not weigh down a style.

I like the revitalising mist too - I had a very small bottle of it in a try-me kit, which actually lasted me 12 months, it was really economical. It left my hair soft without greasiness and stopped static.

I like the revitalising mist too - I had a very small bottle of it in a try-me kit, which actually lasted me 12 months, it was really economical. It left my hair soft without greasiness and stopped static.

Same here,cavegirl.I had the small size too & used it before blowdrying.It was really lovely,fab smell & stopped static.

I love the revitalising mist, I have the giant size bottles they offer sometimes - they are the best value for money, it help tame my hair which has a tendency to frizz.

Latest posts

Back