Ojon revitalising mist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anne

Registered Shopper
What's it like? I've got a big one of the old formula which I haven't even tried yet. Would it any good for curly/wavy hair which I just leave to dry naturally. Ta

It's really good, my daughter is just finishing my big bottle now - it lasts ages, the smell is amzaing and it gives, I think a slight conditioning affect. I don't use it when I've ojoned with the main good stuff as I think your hair is conditioned enough afterwards. For me its a luxurious way of treating your hair, like an extension of using Ojon, a reminder. I've heard the new one is not a patch on the orginal version and I think my daughter will miss it a lot.

I have really fine flyaway hair, slightly wavy, which is inclined to fuzz up a bit if it gets damp. I can't use regular conditioner because my hair is so fine it looks like a pound of candles if I condition it. However, I can use the revitalising mist as a leave in conditioner, applied to towel dried hair. It's great for calming the fuzzies. Initially I thought it was no good, but then realised I was using too much. I only need the slightest whiff of it, so the big bottle lasts ages.

Thank you both:smile: My hair doesn't really go frizzy so not sure whether to try it or not.

I adore it! My hair is naturally curly and frizzes I use it before straightening and it leaves my hair really soft, would definitely recommend if you leave it natural.

Scared of the reviews on the new one, seems its not a patch on the original!

Latest posts

Back