Ojon OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No way Bastiste total crap, you have to brush and brush and brush and brush to get it out and it sticks to your scalp too. Rub Out quick brush and sorted.

That's how it was in the 70's, I use it most days due to extremely fine hair (thyroid problem) and it's brilliant, vanishes almost instantly - in fact have tried various brands and Ojon was by far the worst. For everything else I se 'premium' products, but not only me, but the many people I have suggested try Batiste, find it great - I guess we all have different hair though!

Ojon spraying system is total rubbish. I had 3 separate cans of the their hairspray from John Lewis and each has worked for a short time before completely blocking, despite taking the sprayer off and soaking it in hot water after each use. You really don't expect that from a product costing £24.50. I emailed Ojon UK and they told me they were changing their spraying system and would send me one when they were in stock. I received it last Tuesday but to my disappointment it's identical and is already needing rinsing under the hot tap after every use. I'm deliberating whether it's worth telling them they've sent me the old stock or whether to just give up and put it down to experience. In any event I've lost all faith in Ojon, but that could all change if Dennis happen to knock on my door to apologise in person!!

It worries me that the rub out is only ever demo'd on blond models or the stunning grey haired model. I suspect it's because on my dark brunette hair I'd look like I'd been dipped in flour!

Bumble & Bumble do a great hair powder in brunette that lasts for ages. Have tried Batiste but would never buy the normal one again. Have pinched some of a friend's one for brunettes and that was pretty good. A bit too pale though but apparently they do a darker one.

Latest posts

Back