oh shut up Jill !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has she been on with Julian McDonald today? Isn’t she a big fan of his creations and buys them as her personal wardrobe so you can just imagine both of them in full flood outdoing each other in being useless lovies

This is all I can see of May's post #5. The rest is covered by ads which I can't delete. Why? I'm never going to buy anything in the ads and I don't buy beauty stuff anyway, so it's pointless showing me QVC's price drop ads.

It wasn't you caused the confusion, May, it was all the ads which made me sure I'd missed something!

I have problems with all the ads. too. The page is just so full of them I have trouble finding the posts.

That happens to me sometimes. We used to be able to fix it easily but I think the last time I had to change my ad blocker to a different one as it stopped the ads here but I found I couldn’t access other sites at all.

It wasn't you caused the confusion, May, it was all the ads which made me sure I'd missed something!
Oh yes … I was getting loads … a while back now .. wasn’t able to interact in here …I think I contacted admin 👍 hope it sorted for you soon!

Latest posts

Back