Oh no Jo no Jo no!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Jo the silly OTT model is back!!!!!
Even more affected,pouty,swishing swaying and leaning back like she's caught in a hurricaine,stroking her thighs,fluttering her false eyelashes and generally looking ridiculous....between her and Sharon with her egagerated hand movements the pair of them look ridiculous!

Could not believe my eyes that it was her & the stupid woman is affected as ever. Real battle going on between her & Sharon to outdo each other. What happened to her being the Clientele rep ?

Is she the woman in the pink suit pushing the lawn mower on the BBC trailer?

As I do not watch the "fashion shows£ very often I have no idea who we are talking about, anyone has a clip ref on QVC where you can see her?

Think these may be clips but don't really know.

Don't think the second one works, Jan, but the first one must be the infamous Jo. Good grief. I saw this model on a few items as I clicked in and out, and she was very hard to watch. She's clearly modelling for still fashion shots instead of TV. The 'head-thrown-back-and-laugh' deal is scary.

How weird ATG, was working fine when I looked, LOL, thems the quirks of QVC vids.

she really is embarrassing to watch. do the models just do their own thing? there's no-one 'directing' them? i assumed there was someone waving their arms around for the synchronised twirls etc. i had to switch channels to have a look when i saw the thread. still boggling at someone in a pink suit (let alone her) pushing a lawnmower though......

Latest posts

Back