Oh My Gosh !!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just watching Debbie and Guy Clutterbuck on with African Morganite show.
Speaking to a T caller from Nottingham, Guy tells the caller that it's known that the best looking women come from Nottingham, as his mother was from the area.
I'm not saying anything bad about how Nottinghamshire ladies look but .....

Golly Gosh !! :thinking2:

:angel:I wonder if a certain Miss Nottinghamshire Roberts was watching. :movie:

:emo: :tongue2: :cheeky:

:flower:

Last edited:
I'm surprised he found the time to deviate from gushing over the model, like he normally does! lol
I forget which model it is he is particularly fond of - not got tele on & too lazy to walk 3 feet to fetch remote to turn it on! :blush:

I'm surprised he found the time to deviate from gushing over the model, like he normally does! lol
I forget which model it is he is particularly fond of - not got tele on & too lazy to walk 3 feet to fetch remote to turn it on! :blush:

He could as there's no model on with him and Debbie.
As for which model he's fond of I couldn't pick a particular one. :tongue2:

Speaking to a T caller from Nottingham, Guy tells the caller that it's known that the best looking women come from Nottingham, as his mother was from the area.

Hi there Bags.

I come from Nottingham ..................:flower:

He is a bit of a flirt, isn't he? Still he manages to do it with some respect, at least!
And, no disrespect to Dazzler (or any other Nottinghamshire folk), but in Derbyshire we say that only the people from Nottinghamshire think that!

As Miss Roberts would say you lucky girlie !!!!!

I hate that word girlie!!! I dont really hear it here. Think its just a Julia thing.

As for flirting I would say it happens in whatever town you live in really you get flirts everywhere.

He is a bit of a flirt, isn't he? Still he manages to do it with some respect, at least!
And, no disrespect to Dazzler (or any other Nottinghamshire folk), but in Derbyshire we say that only the people from Nottinghamshire think that!

Thank god I'm not from Nottingham-I wouldn't want someone with the sex appeal of Philip Madoc gushing over me ;):giggle:

I wonder if Sven has heard that?

I've heard that there's always more women than men if you go for a night out in Nottingham, maybe he's heard that too.

I wonder if Sven has heard that?

I've heard that there's always more women than men if you go for a night out in Nottingham, maybe he's heard that too.

That is true there is alot more woman then men on a night out. Nottingham is not as good as it use to be for entertainment clubs bars etc, its dry as a bone at the moment. They have all these hotels to stay in but not enough nightclubs and bars. You get a really good bar or club and then it flipping shuts! tut tut!! Some of the shops in the centres close because the council charge way to much for the rents and people cant run their business and make a profit.

I tend to shop out of town if I can and also just stick to my regular nightclub and bars in Nottingham town the ones I know are good.

Thank god I'm not from Nottingham-I wouldn't want someone with the sex appeal of Philip Madoc gushing over me

I thought Philip was Welsh? Whatever, I won't hear a word against him, he often used to play a baddie very well and I've always had a soft spot for them ;) He and Anton Diffring made such good Nazis.

clemenzina

He's enough to turn a gal celebate.........................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thank god I'm not from Nottingham-I wouldn't want someone with the sex appeal of Philip Madoc gushing over me ;):giggle:

*whispers* I use to quite like Philip Madoc :eek:. Especially his voice when he read the Brother Cadfael stories on the radio. I was so disappointed when Derek Jacobi took the role for the TV series. :flower:

Is this Guy chappie, the one who wears the safari type waistcoat so that it brings an "African" flavour to the presentation ???? If so, then last month he said he was going to be back in Africa at the mines for the following few weeks - what happened ? I know, he could'nt afford to fly Ryanair !!!!! More marketing spiel no doubt.

I really am starting to believe that QVC scan the casting lists for out of work actors, dress them up, then tell them to start 'acting' as a guest presenter when the cameras roll !

They have all these hotels to stay in but not enough nightclubs and bars. .

I've noticed that! What is it with Nottingham and all those hotels? Still you have a fine theatre over there - something my home city can only claim intermittently (depending on whether the theatre is open/closed or in the black/red that week!

Latest posts

Back