oh lordy the Oreck Challenge - yawn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey Ladies, well I agree that the Oreck looks pants BUT I really need a new vacuum cleaner. I have a bagless and I HATE it ! Does anyone have an Oreck and if so whats do they think of its "performance"?

Hey Ladies, well I agree that the Oreck looks pants BUT I really need a new vacuum cleaner. I have a bagless and I HATE it ! Does anyone have an Oreck and if so whats do they think of its "performance"?

I've had an Oreck for about 5/6 years now and find it's brilliant, especially picking up Maisie's fur, but the biggest plus point for me is that it's light. I agree it's not the greatest looking machine but I don't care if it performs well. Dysons are soooooooooo heavy and I wouldn't even contemplate one to be honest.

Its got to be a good deal less than £205 to tempt me. My Dyson feels like it weighs about 205lbs but I can't afford that type of price to change it!!

I know it's not a vacuum, but as anyone tried the Gtech battery operated sweeper? (item 826776)

I just ruined my Swivel Sweeper by overcharging the battery (Just the once -grrr:12:). It's not worth getting another battery, so I'd like a change.

thank goodness - no more ruddy Oreck, I guess that mean a Gatineau OTO:33: not for me - but I am so sick of that ruddy vaccum that I will even be happy to see Richard Jackson at midnight! Another crappy day of QVC, 3 hours of crafting tomorrow and OH back - will just have to tire him out:21:

Sorry i cant speak for Oreck but i bought my MIL a Miele vacuum cleaner at Christmas and its the dogs b***ocks! I have vacuum envy and if you have a doggies its brilliant at lifting hairs!

Sorry i cant speak for Oreck but i bought my MIL a Miele vacuum cleaner at Christmas and its the dogs b***ocks! I have vacuum envy and if you have a doggies its brilliant at lifting hairs!

I think my Miele is 15 years old and it still sucks like new:1:

I finally gave up with uprights and wrestling with wands which always seem to fall apart and heavy dysons and I went for a Morphy Richards storm pets and it's very good.

I've only reversed over it and fallen over once so far :D

I've not heard too many great things about the oreck

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back