Oh kathy - what a bad choice of dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
The morning show ...
Kathy needs her spanx... or the dress is in a size too small

who ever put her in that dress needs to be shot - she looks like a michelin man - not a good look.

Awww. Haven't seen her but since she's lost weight Kathy hasn't had to suffer the size too small syndrome. Hope it's a one off as she has been looking good.

Fashion advice from someone wearing black tights and green shoes, I don't think so. (Not Kathy,the guest)

Imo the maxi dress Kathy is wearing now is not doing her any favours.... but maybe it's just me..

Last edited:
Imo the maxi dress Kathy is wearing now is not doing her any favours.... but maybe it's just me..

Not just you, it makes her look much larger than she is . Nice colours in the dress but too much fabric

Agreed - but you should have seen her in the morning show - when she was wearing the Tiana B paisley dress, OMG NO!!!!

Ah so now I see she's wearing something different. Here's me thinking hang on that frock looks too ****** big!! lol

lol at LEL. Minnie Mouse is not your style icon then?

Ah so now I see she's wearing something different. Here's me thinking hang on that frock looks too ****** big!! lol

Not exactly Tinks . Call me old fashioned but coloured shoes with black tights are a big no no. AY does it a lot as well

I like Kathy but spoted her on yesterdays lunchtime show in a teal coloured number that looked like a sack of spuds with a belt on.

Poor girl

lol! i was thinking the same - looks too big to me ;) was a bit confusing when i switched channels to have a look and they were selling a dress but going on about and had the camera on, ankle boots!

It's huge on her. But agree the colours are lovely.

I bought a very similar maxi in sainsburys last year, i dithered about before deciding. to buy it as it was soo long and would have to be shortened. After a lot of umming and aahing. i decided to get it, too my delight everything was 25% off which covered the shortening. Result!!

I like Kathy but spoted her on yesterdays lunchtime show in a teal coloured number that looked like a sack of spuds with a belt on.

Poor girl

Yes I saw her advertising other shows in this outfit and it looked awful with the narrow belt and whoever had styled her hair needs a stiff talking to too!!! It looked like mine does in a morning before I start!!

Latest posts

Back