Oh hellfire!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
Silver and rose gold daisy ring alert. Has my name all over it. I really should change my forum name to Daisybelle. Item 606875. Can't do links.

I can feel the credit card twitching. I know it's expensive for a silver ring but its a daisy!!

Is it just daisies you like Tinkerbelle or any kind of floral jewellery. I love the Hot Diamonds new range, diamonds for all seasons and they`re all floral pieces bluebells, daisies, fuschia, cornflower, rose, dahlia , snowdrop, daffodil and buttercups.

Is it just daisies you like Tinkerbelle or any kind of floral jewellery. I love the Hot Diamonds new range, diamonds for all seasons and they`re all floral pieces bluebells, daisies, fuschia, cornflower, rose, dahlia , snowdrop, daffodil and buttercups.

No tinkers though!

I have a couple of rose rings but it is really the daisies. It's the only jewellery where I have a "full set" .... earrings, ring, bracelet and necklace to match. Well not exactly to match as they're not all from the same range but they go together well.

Will look at the hot diamonds though Vienna thank you. I love the "big daisy" collection from Alex Monroe.

Well now you've really gone and done it, Vienna. They do a daisy in that range!! And the fuchsia is really pretty too. The daisy is quite similar to some of the ones I already have but the earrings are studs and I don't have any studs.

It 's very pretty but 19 stones making 0.05 carats of diamonds sounds like diamond dust to me. Have you looked at the Dew range - they do some daisy pieces and are sold at lots of outlets including Amazon

The cheapest place to buy Hot Diamonds is Olver James Jewellers site Tinkerbelle. They have really good discounts on all the range not just the odd item. I`m building a collection in their simply sparkle range but I love the diamonds for all seasons range too.

I think the QVC daisy ring is lovely Tinkerbell, and tbh, having just been to a the "crafts for christmas" show, I dont think its bad value really. I can only see the picture because there is no video available which I am annoyed about because I love flower jewellery and may have been interested myself (father wants to buy me birthday pressie) but I wont order without seeing it demonstrated. Maybe the video will pop later. I think you should treat yourself tinkerbell, if you love it - at least with this ring you can return if it doesnt live up to your expectations.

Silver and rose gold daisy ring alert. Has my name all over it. I really should change my forum name to Daisybelle. Item 606875. Can't do links.

I can feel the credit card twitching. I know it's expensive for a silver ring but its a daisy!!

hi tinkerbelle have you looked at the daisey designer range in jewelers peter jackson i myself have the stacker set a. daisey a bumble bee and two fancy rings they are in silver and are very flowery

It 's very pretty but 19 stones making 0.05 carats of diamonds sounds like diamond dust to me. Have you looked at the Dew range - they do some daisy pieces and are sold at lots of outlets including Amazon

My local jewellers calls such diamond 'sugar diamonds'. I've been trying to save up and buy rings with bigger stones based but I have been buying some eek in silver too as if I lose it I wont fret too much

hi tinkerbelle have you looked at the daisey designer range in jewelers peter jackson i myself have the stacker set a. daisey a bumble bee and two fancy rings they are in silver and are very flowery

I'm pretty sure that I do have rings in the same range. Peter Jackson doesn't have them on their website but I've got the Daisy stacking rings. I've got three. A circle of daisies, a simple daisy and one that has a daisy and a pearl dangly charm. I think they're going to stop doing them though as they seem to be discounted everywhere.

My local jewellers calls such diamond 'sugar diamonds'. I've been trying to save up and buy rings with bigger stones based but I have been buying some eek in silver too as if I lose it I wont fret too much

Sometimes though the wee diamonds can really sparkle. If they're set and cut really well.

I've got pieces by Crazy Daisy which is very much like the Dew range. Pretty though. And I know what you mean. The diamonds aren't going to be eye poppers are they? As long as they twinkle a bit though that'll be OK. It's the design that appeals to me.

Latest posts

Back