Nspa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

that could be so Autumn..glad you got yours on offer anyway! Do hope you like it after I've been giving it such a good write up!!!

Thankyou really appreciate it . Least i got them when they were on offer rather than at full price so if they dont suit me its not a complete disaster. Tried many ranges from QVC (all alot more expensive than nspa) and never had great results so hopefully this will suit me

I bought the green Superdrug one because I hadn't tried it and it was on offer. It's nice but it doesn't smell of anything much at all to me. I expected it to be fruity given the blurb on the back

It's lighter in texture and less perfumed than their Vitamin E one.

My preference of the C&P lookalikes that I've tried are:

Pure by M&S
Superdrug Vitamin E
Superdrug green one
NSpa

In that order (I think). I don't dislike any of them and none of them caused any irritation or problems. The M&S is very aromatic, as is C&P, but its the combination of the texture, smell and effectiveness I like. I might actually prefer that to C&P.

I must have summat wrong with my nose I think! I LOVE the smell on the Superdrug green one Tinks, but you and Autumn don't! Was looking at the M & S one in Nottm on Saturday and I will try that one day but I've got so much on the go at the minute..I know various people on here have said the pump is rubbish tho..how do you find it Tinks?

I don't dislike the smell of the green one Carol. I just can't smell much at all. Because I've seen a couple if comments about not liking the smell I assumed it would be quite a distinct perfume. And I also assumed it would be fruity. It's not fruity. It's
more barely there to me.

The first M&S one I bought was blipping useless. I was in there looking at other bits and the girlie said about the cleanser. I told her I thought the pump was rubbish and she said they'd had improved it. I bought another one and it is better. I think what happened with the first one was that when you pressed down on the pump it stayed down so it would always work but you only got a Tiddly bit out on the second pump. This one definitely comes back up. Whether they've improved it or whether I got lucky I'm not really sure.

Now I can imagine people not liking the smell of the M&S. It's quite aromatherapy if you know what I mean. I like it but others may not. I also suspect it won't suit everyone because of the essential oils in it. It's also on offer at the mo at £6 instead of £9.50.

flippin' 'eck..I'm not sure ours was on offer when I saw it as I'd almost certainly have bought one if I'd noticed that! I did have a sniff of the facial oil and I quite liked that, so am assuming the cleanser would smell the same...DD was with me and I pointed out the little notice about Mother's Day, lol, maybe it took root!

I bought the green Superdrug one because I hadn't tried it and it was on offer. It's nice but it doesn't smell of anything much at all to me. I expected it to be fruity given the blurb on the back

It's lighter in texture and less perfumed than their Vitamin E one.

My preference of the C&P lookalikes that I've tried are:

Pure by M&S
Superdrug Vitamin E
Superdrug green one
NSpa

In that order (I think). I don't dislike any of them and none of them caused any irritation or problems. The M&S is very aromatic, as is C&P, but its the combination of the texture, smell and effectiveness I like. I might actually prefer that to C&P.

Didnt even no M&S did skin care tbh lol Ive been using the superdrug green cleansers most evenings as it not too bad tbh especially as it was on offer, to be the smell of it reminds me of a mans aftershave product, its not a nasty smell just one i wasnt expecting but if it does the job then i dont really care too much about the smell of it.

Oh M&S do loads of skincare. They have their own brand and other brands too. Their own Pure range is obviously their take on Liz Earle. In fact that's precisely what the sales girlie said. It's worth a look. A bit more expensive than Superdrug but certainly not Liz Earle prices. I know Donna and a couple of others swear by their neck cream in the anti-ageing range. I've bought it but making myself use up the flipping Gatineau wallop I already have. I've tried it though and it was good.

I've often used M & S skincare in the past and liked it, but I am a chopper-and-changer and seldom buy the same thing twice running, I like to have a change, but having said that I do often return to something I've used before, when my skin has had a rest from it..I think both skin & hair benefit from a change, but that's just my own personal experience of course.

OK I've used the green stuff again and I do get the slightly masculine comment. Not unpleasant. Still can't get the fruit I was expecting. Now I must put the damned stuff away and use up the other two I have on the go. My stock pile will be stock piling again if I don't watch myself.

Just called into Asda today and they still have the offer 2 for £8, they also have the deep cleansing wash reduced to £3 and the toning mist reduced to £2, so i bought both lol

Ooh..sounds good Autumn..I'll be doing my Asda trip tomorrow so I'll see if ours has the offer on this week..I shall be very sulky if not!

Ooh..sounds good Autumn..I'll be doing my Asda trip tomorrow so I'll see if ours has the offer on this week..I shall be very sulky if not!

I can really recommend the toning mist, smell lovely and gives a nice spritz, the deep cleansing wash id say is more for oily/combination skin , i think if u had a dryer skin u may not lke it as much. I also bought another one of the facial oils as i really like that been using it every day and my skins never looked better, so of course as it was 2 for £8 i had to try the hot cloth cleanser and i think ive found my favorite cleanser now, only used it once and its made my skin feel so soft. So now i have 4 cleansers on the go lol. All i need now is to find a decent moisturiser for an oily/combination skin, if anyone has any ideas lol plz for my sake dont recommend any more cleansers lol i think i could open my own shop soon lol.

Busy mum just so u no at my local asda they didnt have the price tag at £2 on the shelf for the toner and £3 for the deep cleansing wash but it went thru at that price at the till. Only reason i knew they were on offer is because i looked last night online

Thanks Autumn (miss those buttons!) - I've got the whole nspa range and I love the toning mist, plus the day & night creams, well all of it really :rock: but if something's on offer I like to replenish my stocks..thanks for the heads up anyway, will check tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back