Not much of a reduction on this one.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can anyone tell me what the body oils are like? Not keen on oil in bath but can someone give a clue as to the differences in the fragrances of the body oils?

i saw that.....they have a bloomin' nerve calling that a clearance price. I once saw something on a a clearance show with 75p off ( the presenter was suitably embarrassed ) :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me what the body oils are like? Not keen on oil in bath but can someone give a clue as to the differences in the fragrances of the body oils?

I'ev only used Bliss which I really liked - quite spicy, but I did buy one for my friend - think it was Harmony (green label??) and that was quite fresh / cirtusy / herby smelling.

I was suprised that there was even such a little reduction this even by QVc standards.

The Liz Earle Body Sprays are lush IMHO. I like the Bliss the best as its exotic but not overpowering. I like them all though and they leave a nice sheen on your skin

I'ev only used Bliss which I really liked - quite spicy, but I did buy one for my friend - think it was Harmony (green label??) and that was quite fresh / cirtusy / herby smelling.

My fave is Bliss too.

Latest posts

Back