Northern Nights TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a massive difference in NN quality depending whether it's the same price for all sizes or a different price per size.
We've bought a few NN sets over the last few years and the 'All the same price' ones have been terrible quality compared to the others. Loose threads, bad stitching etc.

We use Dunelm now, roughly the same quality for about a third of the price.

I used to live near a Dunelm, sorry but the quality of the bedding was awful, and the best prices were always on the tat. The good stuff is not competitive. They were good for curtains tho, but I had mine made using my own fabric in the end. They wouldn't make the curtains unless I bought their fabric and there was nothing I liked and I can 't sew!

My 500TC NN bedding that was 70 ish quid OTO about 7 months ago for king size is gorgeous to sleep in, have to iron which I hate but hey ho.

I am miffed at this TSV price, bet they bought the fabric ages ago but instead of passing on the price to us they have hiked the price as can use rising cotton prices as an excuse. It should have been £20 cheaper and I would have bought.

Got mine today and just wanted to give some feedback - it is GORGEOUS! I have never had a 600 thread count before, although have NN 300, 400 and 500. I got it in the cream and you can see the embossed pattern on it. Feels great to the touch and cannot wait to go to bed tonight - is 12:00 noon too early to have an early night?!?!

Latest posts

Back