Northern Nights TSV Thurs 22nd Dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"I must not buy those towels"
"I must not buy those towels"

And I have spent the last 15mins clearing out my old towels - and I could really use some new ones.

In the words of Becky Bloomwood "I mean everyone needs towels....right? Its like an investment?Yeah?"

Ah bu$$er it may wait till the sales as BB said

Well the aforementioned third NN TSV is this Fri, any clues anyone? :up: Am still hoping for flannel but after the towels and cotton bedding I suspect an actualy literal duvet/featherbed...:sad:

There's another NN TSV on 2nd Feb - they're coming thick and fast, so looks like this thread will be ongoing!

Don't think anyone's mentioned the TSV yet today! I for one am pleased to see some pretty inoffensive and reasonably priced flannel, especially on the coldest day of the year of the winter so far where I live - have ordered two of the blue single size for my little one :clapping:

I wonder why the flannel sets are always 4 pieces instead of 6. Do they think people who use flannel always only use two pillows? And if it's a sales ploy to make you buy extra bits then why don't they do the same with non-flannel sets?

I would have liked these in the blue for my kids,and although I think its a fab price,I just don't have the £80 plus P&P for 2 doubles.

I actually would prefer 3 pieces - the cover and 2 pillowcases as I'm overrun with bottom sheets.

Latest posts

Back