Northern Nights TSV 08/04/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it just. I may be interested in this depending on what they ask for tge king size.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I liked the look of the Rose online as it looked more like lilac
but on screen it is definately a Rose pink so its a No from me

Not buying. 95 quid for king size. On what planet is that a TSV price? There are some 600 TC NN on their website for just a little more at the standard or intro price.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I am telling myself the bedroom tax is more important *weeps* I won't be buying. Must not look at q today.

Got it! So presumably the money you got from them helped towards the p and p.
Something certainly needs to offset the ever increasing cost of p and p, I always add it to the price before deciding if I really can afford something, but it seems to be £7.95 on almost everything. Have they no shame.
NN is still great value my sets have lasted for years and don't look any different.
Suzie looks good tonight I think and she and Julian are having fun.

I agree that my NN sets have outlasred everything...the quality is very good.I love the TSV but I just can't seem able to part with that amount cash and then £8 P&P!!!

Got it! So presumably the money you got from them helped towards the p and p.
Something certainly needs to offset the ever increasing cost of p and p, I always add it to the price before deciding if I really can afford something, but it seems to be £7.95 on almost everything. Have they no shame.
NN is still great value my sets have lasted for years and don't look any different.
Suzie looks good tonight I think and she and Julian are having fun.

Sorry Mink,
Didn't mean to be cryptic
Yes. Spot on.
I have some fab NN too, but not this one I fear

Latest posts

Back