Northern Nights Milano Scroll 500TC Duvet Set TSV 23/04/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northern Nights 500TC Jaquard Reversible Milano Scroll 6Pc Duvet Set

QVC Price: £81.00 - £105.00

Today's Special Value Price : £59.00 - £82.00

P&P: £7.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Northern-Night...html?sc=SPLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-36-_-802746

Six-piece reversible Northern Nights duvet set. This luxury 500 thread count duvet set features a classic scroll jacquard design on the front with a plain reverse on the duvet cover and four pillowcases, and a plain fitted sheet. Give your bedroom a sophisticated new look with this luxurious 100% cotton duvet set that will feel breathable and soft against your skin.

Chic versatility for your bedroom - the duvet cover and housewife pillowcases feature a classic scroll jacquard design on the front with a plain reverse; the Oxford pillowcases feature the scroll jacquard design on the front; with a plain reverse and flange, while the fitted sheet is a solid colour.

•500 thread count
•Low maintenance and hard wearing
•Button fastening
•100% jacquard cotton
•Machine washable at 30C

Contains:
•2 x housewife pillowcases
•2 x Oxford pillowcases
•1 x duvet cover
•1 x fitted sheet

Colour options:
•Charcoal
•Cassis
•Biscuit
•Ivory

Oh dear, I have just been having a clear out this morning and have just put a Linea/House of Fraser quilt set in the charity bag! I love Northern Nights but I am not buying!! I repeat 'I am not buying!' (Wonder how long I will be able to resist!]

They often mention how, although many people will anyway, you can get away with not ironing your NN. When my set comes out of the washing machine, it is as creased as it cold possibly be. Has anyone got any opinion to the contrary? If so, how do you manage it?
Another claim they make continually, is how the NN flannel, is not like the flannel of old, and doesn't get all bitty; again, I have found that it does a bit, as one would expect.
I know it doesn't sound it, but I do like NN, but the presenters,guests need to be more honest about the products. From their perspective, they don't want returns and, if buyers are mislead, this is what will happen.

Last edited:
Yes! How on earth do people manage to get non-iron bed linen non-ironable!?

Slightly off topic but does anyone else find that trailer where they are using the bed clothes on the beach, very annoying.

Even my OH said "they could be better off buying a bed for that lot".

Artistic licence I know, but why does it need to show a woman sleeping standing up with an uncovered pillow on a rock. Keep thinking that is what the P&P is paying for! Grumpy today!

northern nights high thread count stuff is cheap quality that's why it creases. its impossible to iron when washed because it has not been treated against creasing. shreraton, Christie are good vfm brands more expensive but look and feel heavenly

Although I don't exactly enjoy ironing I hate un ironed items even more. I find ironing them straight off the line/t dryer is the easiest, once they sit you are on a hiding to nothing.

I don't iron any bedding and they all look good on the bed. I have a laura Ashley set on my bed atm and not a crease. same goes for the Christie sets and my fav Sheraton. to be fair I just hate ironing lol

They often mention how, although many people will anyway, you can get away with not ironing your NN. When my set comes out of the washing machine, it is as creased as it cold possibly be. Has anyone got any opinion to the contrary? If so, how do you manage it?
Another claim they make continually, is how the NN flannel, is not like the flannel of old, and doesn't get all bitty; again, I have found that it does a bit, as one would expect.
I know it doesn't sound it, but I do like NN, but the presenters,guests need to be more honest about the products. From their perspective, they don't want returns and, if buyers are mislead, this is what will happen.

The flannel is appalling quality it bobbles and sheds all over the place. How can they keep flogging it? They need to get the production process right to make it fit for purpose. I would like to buy more but I refuse to waste my obey on it, its rubbish and they have no shame pushing it as though its the best thing since..... (Insert product of your dreams here)

Latest posts

Back