northern nights anather luxury cotton YAWN!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
How many times are qvc launching the same old same old this is better than the last lot tat.by now most people have bought the northern nights spiel with its increasing price tag and its far less quality than the high street rant and we know the truth that as soon as you wash it it will be flimsy and the elastic will stop streatching and the fabric will pill.

And yet again another cotton tsv at the coldest time of the year. Could someone please tell qvc we want flannel in the winter and cotton in the summer - is that too difficult????

I've said it before and I'll say it again.......just how much bedding does a house need for goodness sake?!! :33:

How many times are qvc launching the same old same old this is better than the last lot tat.by now most people have bought the northern nights spiel with its increasing price tag and its far less quality than the high street rant and we know the truth that as soon as you wash it it will be flimsy and the elastic will stop streatching and the fabric will pill.

None of my NN has ever pilled and I have quite a lot! Maybe I've just been lucky.

They might be black silk - that would make a good kaftan al la Butler and Wilson - you just need to add a few diamontees!

you're right, but Busy's probably got some wonderful psychedelic prints from the sixties :13:

Bit loud for my taste.......rather more refined here! :1:

Besides, I don't think any of my bedding would be big enough for you but I suppose you could use bits and pieces (well large sheets actually) to run up an enormous patchwork design...........:54:

Bit loud for my taste.......rather more refined here! :1:

Besides, I don't think any of my bedding would be big enough for you but I suppose you could use bits and pieces (well large sheets actually) to run up an enormous patchwork design...........:54:

That would then make a "indigo Moon" bogus coat.

I think I will be giving NN's a miss for a while, they are getting very loud and too expensive. The last bedding I bought was a dorma set of sheets and they have washed very well, nice plain colours and quite a bit cheaper than NN.

Must say i was tempted by the Norhtern Nights TSv.I also thought the price was not too bad.
I disagree about the flannel, I would not buy flannel but would buy the cotton.

I am sure there must be many a drag queen that models themselves on Suzi. What was she wearing last night?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.......just how much bedding does a house need for goodness sake?!! :33:

Yes - if QVC had their way I'd be living in the airing cupboard and the rest of the house would be stacked floor to ceiling with bedding...

I have been told that the higher the cotton content the more you have to iron it. Is that true? I am a bit lazy so wash and put on is my philosophy, there is not enough time in the day to iron as well, unless absolutely necessary.:33:

I thought the tsv was beautiful especially the new Coral shade but NN are getting really expensive considering that TK Maxx always have a wonderful selection of bedding at great prices including Fenn Wright Manson,Dorma,Sheridan etc etc.

I have three sets and I must admit they do differ.

My absolute faves are the sateen dobie ones, the normal high thread count cottons don't float my boat, they are just like any other similar sets from the High Street.

Never had a problem with pilling as I don't do flannel ones.

Latest posts

Back