No Tova Christmas TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitkat

Registered Shopper
The weekly guide is out up until the 21st December and we normally have a christmas TSV from Tova but not this year, she is on for some shows but no TSV.

I am sure that she promised on her last visit to be back with something special before christmas, i presumed it would be a TSV but it is not!

The weekly guide is out up until the 21st December and we normally have a christmas TSV from Tova but not this year, she is on for some shows but no TSV.

I am sure that she promised on her last visit to be back with something special before christmas, i presumed it would be a TSV but it is not!

I wonder what it will be. She has a new perfume launched on QVCUS. Hope its not more signiture.

i am hope it is the return of tova.calm............well i can wish can't i :51:

Of course you can, sweet Kitty......... and I'd like to wish for Nirvana and more Body Mind and Spirit.... and the Cactine shampoo and conditioner (It's my all time favourite haircare) ... and..... well, there are a few things........ I like the stuff, wot can I say!??!
:52:

I love Tova Nirvana. I have spotted a new item of Tova's its a shimmer oil item 226608. I might go for that.

Sorry to be a damp squibb but I have heard her say it will be back but it has not appeared, so I will be suprised if it does.

Latest posts

Back