No Threads About Julia's Shoes Today????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Well, I'm shocked!!! After all the threads on here about HRH's ubiquitous toe posts (or thongs as she likes to call them) hasn't anyone noticed the ultra glam footwear adorning the much talked about tootsies in the TSV launch?

I'm not a fan of Julia's but even I have to say that she is looking good in the midnight hour. Just the right amount of makeup, hair nice and shiny, glam dress (although I'd still prefer less cleavage and upper arm on show) and best of all, matching shoes with heels to show off her slim ankles and dancer's calves!!!

Thank you for dressing up for us Julia.:clapping::clapping:

Yes, I noticed the shoes. Thought they were lovely and agree that Julia looked great. I didn't realise she was 55 (today). Wow!

I caught the end of the repeat Julia's frock looked lovely, me thinks more tan likely not a Q creation.
If a maxi really would be one I'd go for, but sadly can't do such a low neckline.

well we'll all know by the end of the day she's 55!

I must be on my own here, but for the first time ever I thought Julia looked her age. Yes she did look good, but I thought she looked very tired.

Yes I noticed and thought she looked really good.
I thought lulu looked lovely too ~ if all she uses is her own skin care :cheeky: then I'd buy it all as a job lot!

I thought she was looking good - the hair is looking ultra-glam these days. Didn't notice the shoes!

Thought the hair was just the teensiest bit Duchess of Cambridge, and has been of late !!!!!!!! (loved the shoes though)

God this is going to sound bitchy and it isn't meant to be but I thought Julia was older than that. I don't think she looks her age but for some reason I thought she was past 55 already! I did notice the shoes briefly and thought she looked lovely today. But I'm one of the ones who thinks she looks pretty damned good every day.

I'm not that much younger than Julia, although the age difference is not as great as I thought it was. Unlike Julia I'm opting to save the face and sacrifice my backside.

i caught her for two minutes this afters in a FABULOUS orange dress. underneath she was sporting the zippy jeggings and the wedgie toe-posts. she looked great.

and even more importantly she look THIN!

the woman is disappearing before our eyes. shame for all of you chubby girls who cant shift your excess pounds :O)

caught a bit of Julia on the 5pm, before I ran out of patience and flicked over for The Weakest Link, where I was faced with another hollow eyed gaunt female!

Yes Burlz I agree...THIN and HAGGARD!! Queenie's eye bags are truly horrendous. :sun:

i think most "gals" (dennis basso moment) would suffer a few bags to get into a pair of size 6 jeggers pusskins. after all, you dont look at the mantlepiece when youre poking the fire! :O)

i think most "gals" (dennis basso moment) would suffer a few bags to get into a pair of size 6 jeggers pusskins. after all, you dont look at the mantlepiece when youre poking the fire! :O)

That made me giggle. My late father-in-law would have agreed with you on that. It was one of his sayings.

My mother had a cracker too. If we were walking behind a well-endowed lady she'd whisper, “Look at the back of her! Two puppies fighting in a sack.”

I have to say I think Julia looks good for her age, better since she's lost weight. I'm afraid bags under eyes, and a sagging jaw lines come to us all.

Latest posts

Back