No show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Yet ANOTHER no show of the vendor for the TSV launch (Laura Gellar) This must be about the 6th time this year its happened.

Is there a rat to be smelt ? I cant ever remember this happening so often before in the past. No Ronni Nicole, or the Tiana B lady, cant remember the others, but they were big guns. I wonder if Q have paid their air fares, or some form of compensation, and have now knocked this perk on the head ! All a bit odd that its so frequent lately.

I was wondering much the same. I don't watch much these days and have been surprised to see representatives when I do....definitely smacks of something not right in paradise!!

It's since Laura Geller sold to a private equity investor. Coincided with Sarah Jagger appearing and then Laua Geller appears in FeelUnique and Debenhams. I think they are investing heavily to sell the brand on again to one of the big guns in around 5 years or so. It's what private equity investors do and they tell the founder to back off a bit. It's on Google.

I get a bit confused when brands are sold on .Are we still buying Laura Geller or is it now something else with just her name? Same with Liz Earle, I enjoyed seeing her and was convinced her great skin was a result of her personal brand .Now I'm not so sure and less likely to buy it.

It's since Laura Geller sold to a private equity investor. Coincided with Sarah Jagger appearing and then Laua Geller appears in FeelUnique and Debenhams. I think they are investing heavily to sell the brand on again to one of the big guns in around 5 years or so. It's what private equity investors do and they tell the founder to back off a bit. It's on Google.

It is also sold on Escentual too now.

Apparently Laura was on QVC US yesterday with a TSV so that is why she is not over this time.

I don't watch a lot of the beauty shows ... but Laura is one of the few that I didn't mind watching, her stand in guest.. nah, She seem rather full of herself.

I don't watch a lot of the beauty shows ... but Laura is one of the few that I didn't mind watching, her stand in guest.. nah, She seem rather full of herself.

Ditto, I also can't take her seriously as a make up artist after she appeared in that shampoo advert either. I love watching Laura though.

Apparently Laura was on QVC US yesterday with a TSV so that is why she is not over this time.

I don't think it was a TSV, because I think QVC US have this TSV we have today at the end of the month, but they have the liquid foundation instead of highlighter. I think the shows Laura has been doing in the US the last couple of days were anniversary ones and booked in her diary before QVC UK decided on a date for our TSV.

I don't think it was a TSV, because I think QVC US have this TSV we have today at the end of the month, but they have the liquid foundation instead of highlighter. I think the shows Laura has been doing in the US the last couple of days were anniversary ones and booked in her diary before QVC UK decided on a date for our TSV.

Yes your right i dared to ask on a certain Facebook page about why wasn't Laura going to be here for the Tsv :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_486:

Ditto, I also can't take her seriously as a make up artist after she appeared in that shampoo advert either. I love watching Laura though.

Same for me. I was never a huge fan of her sycophantic blurb, but seeing that stupid advert where she is apparently just a beauty blogger, not the most in demand celebrity makeup artist in the whole wide world, her reputation fell off a cliff for me.

I like Laura a lot. I get the impression she's a good laugh off camera :)

I get a bit confused when brands are sold on .Are we still buying Laura Geller or is it now something else with just her name? Same with Liz Earle, I enjoyed seeing her and was convinced her great skin was a result of her personal brand .Now I'm not so sure and less likely to buy it.

From what I read she still owns a portion of the company just she's not the main shareholder anymore it says that in a year since the takeover turnover went from 60 to 100 million

Same for me. I was never a huge fan of her sycophantic blurb, but seeing that stupid advert where she is apparently just a beauty blogger, not the most in demand celebrity makeup artist in the whole wide world, her reputation fell off a cliff for me.

I like Laura a lot. I get the impression she's a good laugh off camera :)

...and I think she maybe colour blind ...doing the model Gemma I think it was she did a before and after on her eye brows showing one she had just done ..then doing the other supposedly to match in what she said was taupe but when she had done it ...it was an entirely different colour much darker ..so the model had odd eye brows !!

Yet ANOTHER no show of the vendor for the TSV launch (Laura Gellar) This must be about the 6th time this year its happened.

Is there a rat to be smelt ? I cant ever remember this happening so often before in the past. No Ronni Nicole, or the Tiana B lady, cant remember the others, but they were big guns. I wonder if Q have paid their air fares, or some form of compensation, and have now knocked this perk on the head ! All a bit odd that its so frequent lately.

Give Kim Mendelson her due she always shows up for her TSV's

Latest posts

Back