No No Thermicon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diane60

Registered Shopper
Has anyone bought this hair removal system. I have it on waitlist, but not sure if its worth the money. Anyone tried it?

Thanks for the link to previous question. They are very varied. I am prepared to give it a go thru the winter and hope for the best. Any more of you who bought the TSV last year want to comment? I think its now marketed as a hair reduction system rather than removal, as so many people did not see instant results.

I bought one when it was the TSV with the intention of using it throughout the winter.

To my shame I have not used it once & I am not entirely sure where I put it :blush::blush::blush:

Every time I see it on air now I think I must find it and actually use it but have never got round to even looking for it never mind anything else!

Last edited:
Diane, my legs and arms are now hair free but it did take a long time, trickiest bits were knees. Never got round to doing underarms must try this winter. Tried bikini line but got too many ingrown hairs so gave up.

There is supposed to be a new one coming out that will work on small areas (face) it might be worth waiting for that one as it would certainly make doing the knees easier.

Latest posts

Back