No Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

molton brown throughout the country are having open evenings. you will be offered a glass of wine, hand massage and a free ggody bag according to my sister. i am not interested more a l'occitane person. surely selling through qvc meant that they sold more units therfore making more money. but this does sound really civilised.

molton brown are launching a new line of holistic beauty product and invited some customers to view and get a really generous sample bag from thier stores.it will be launched in jan which is a shame (not in time for xmas) really lovely items in four categories purify,unwind,nurture andsleep. some lovely ingredients and smells. hope they will come back to qvc. hope it is alright to post this thread here.

molton brown are launching a new line of holistic beauty product and invited some customers to view and get a really generous sample bag from thier stores.it will be launched in jan which is a shame (not in time for xmas) really lovely items in four categories purify,unwind,nurture andsleep. some lovely ingredients and smells. hope they will come back to qvc. hope it is alright to post this thread here.

Thanks for that, my birthday is around then, so will be a great item to hint to folks as a pressie!

Latest posts

Back