No Bare Escentuals TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

liamsbab

Registered Shopper
I was just looking at the QVC TV Guide and it says that the TSV for Sunday the 26th is Cleaning Solutions??

Anybody know why there is no BE TSV?

I think its been mucked up somewhere along the line it says Cleaning Solutions 1am and at the bottom for 12 am it says Ojon, I'm sure BE will be on at midnight :)

I think it's an error liamsbab as AY is the presenter in the midnight hour. The 4am and 8am repeats are BE shows too. I was a bit concerned when I saw the TV guide as there would be a load of disappointed FMs!

Isn't it because BST ends and the clocks go back...in effect giving us an extra hour between 1am and 2am?

J x

They have already sent out emails saying it is going to be BE so I think it should be ok

Bare Escentuals is famous for natural answers, so what's the ultimate in shimmering make-up? Yes, you've guessed ... it's bareGold Luxury Collection!

The bareGold Luxury Collection is a whole new angle on bareMinerals natural beauty as we've infused these face and eye colours with genuine gold powder. Designed to reflect light naturally, these golden threads of beauty are the glorious way to glow to create the ultimate attainable beauty collection.

Get the perfect look with the bare Minerals SPF15 Foundation which is available in various shades, then glitz up your eyes gorgeously with the Golden Earth Colour and for an all - over warm body glow make sure you indulge in the Gold Gossamer Face and Body Colour. No wonder we're calling this Today's Special Value the bareGold Luxury Collection.

All these precious items are in the Today's Special Value for the very first time. Join us on Sunday 26th October at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm.

Latest posts

Back