Nizhoni Liquid Silver 22cm Bracelet Sterling Silver OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This looks like the replacement brand for SouthWestern Silver. I have a single strand liquid silver chain from SW Silver, bought donkey's years ago for less than £20). This has reminded me to dig it out for an airing. It's a pretty look - like a continuous silver thread.

Some nice substantial pieces. I especially liked the pendant with muti coloured inserts. Still deciding about ordering because I have a lot of jewellery I never wear these days .Silver was always my choice of metal though.

This looks like the replacement brand for SouthWestern Silver. I have a single strand liquid silver chain from SW Silver, bought donkey's years ago for less than £20). This has reminded me to dig it out for an airing. It's a pretty look - like a continuous silver thread.

I used to love south western silver what ever happened to that show?

They have their own website. If you go to their facebook page you can click to request their webpage address.

Looks like Q are going back to some of the tried and tested favourites from the old days, they are even stocking more 9ct gold as well as pieces like this liquid silver style, which is just beautiful if a bit pricey.

Latest posts

Back