Niod guest=nails on chalkboard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
OMG... The Niod guest presenter's voice is sooo annoying. That high rapid tone is truly awful. She may be a lovely person but not for TV sales. Reaches for the mute button!:mysmilie_512:

I totally agreed with you. She also smiles constantly and it just comes across as so false.Inswitch off whenever she is on!

So far I don't mind Nicola. She is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the brand... No silly chit-chat. Her voice is very young, but not exaggerated into babytalk. I like her cheerful demeanour.

i find her informative and she knows her stuff
and for me, this is key
and she doesn't come across to me as false

she may just seem like slip of a gal with a sqeaky voice
but i am impressed with her career so far
i think she was in charge at Boots of what new products to bring on board or develop
and now Co-CEO at Deciem, which may well turn out be, over time,
one of the hottest jobs in the whole of the business

respect! from me, anyway

I totally agreed with you. She also smiles constantly and it just comes across as so false.Inswitch off whenever she is on!

Yes, she kept smiling / giggling at Jill on the launch, and I kept wondering if I was missing something. Perhaps she was nervous?

i find her informative and she knows her stuff
and for me, this is key
and she doesn't come across to me as false

she may just seem like slip of a gal with a sqeaky voice
but i am impressed with her career so far
i think she was in charge at Boots of what new products to bring on board or develop
and now Co-CEO at Deciem, which may well turn out be, over time,
one of the hottest jobs in the whole of the business

respect! from me, anyway

Yes, she's obviously a very accomplished young woman, perhaps she'll grow on me. Find the new Philip Kingsley brand ambassador (did I hear right today that she's his daughter?!) a bit odd, too. You have to give people a chance, though, as it often takes new reps a while to find their feet, understandably.

She comes across enthusiastic and friendly but I find her voice bit annoying too! She does rabbit on!:mysmilie_13:

I found it grated until I've just heard that woman with RJ showing a wooden shed and I take everything back!

If you are just a BA for a product (as the shed woman) surely your voice and delivery is as important as your appearance so why oh why are people like the awful Abbeys (Techy and Ulstrasun) the only people Q can employ - they are a real turn off - chalk on blackboard isn't in it.

Techy Abby takes screeching to a whole new level! She suddenly appeared on one of QVC repeat channels and I am still recovering! Don't get her! :mysmilie_13:

I found it grated until I've just heard that woman with RJ showing a wooden shed and I take everything back!

If you are just a BA for a product (as the shed woman) surely your voice and delivery is as important as your appearance so why oh why are people like the awful Abbeys (Techy and Ulstrasun) the only people Q can employ - they are a real turn off - chalk on blackboard isn't in it.

It wasn't Beverley Cressman was it? A jet engine taking off in human form...

I agree, Abby and the shed woman could be the poster girls for Twitter.

Yes, she kept smiling / giggling at Jill on the launch, and I kept wondering if I was missing something. Perhaps she was nervous?

Yes, she's obviously a very accomplished young woman, perhaps she'll grow on me. Find the new Philip Kingsley brand ambassador (did I hear right today that she's his daughter?!) a bit odd, too. You have to give people a chance, though, as it often takes new reps a while to find their feet, understandably.

Yes one of the two PK brand ambassadors is his daughter

Unfortunately if their voice grates on me I find it hard to have them on at all never mind waiting to find out whatever other annoying presenting habits they may have.

That Elemis guest has a voice I can't listen to, can't remember her name, not keeley or Emer.

Latest posts

Back