nina leonard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosylee

Registered Shopper
does anyone know what has happened to the man who used to bring this range, is it still his company as he has not been on the last few shows that I have seen.

There's been quite a few threads wondering the same thing and I don't think anyone really knows.Q never refers to him as the designer so Looks like he's moved on or been moved on.May e he sold up the business .

thanks for all your replies, yes I also was thinking that maybe he has sold the company and qvc are not saying.!!

I think once you are out of the QVC loop, you become a persona non-grata - well, as far as the viewers are concerned anyway.

I think Cate, who does the shows now, is really good. Yes, Lennie was a laugh but a bit OTT at times. Maybe he's retired and who would blame him if he can afford to do that. I just watched a show and I thought Jackie K and Cate did a great job.

CC

Don't think it was just retiring as they would have made a bit of a do about it - Julia would have produced the obligatory cake.

He left the studio a few times prior to not appearing at all, if you remember there was talk of excess refreshments taken!

It would be good to know for certain .Cannot find anything on Internet.When I see this show now to me it is just another clothes show ,but I must admit I did tune in to watch Lenny.

Apparently he's had enough of the transatlantic travel so doesn't come over to the UK any longer. I presume it is still 'his' company, yes.

Not sure it is his company anymore, Cate who guests with the range now is President of the Company.

Everytime I have seen Cate on air in the two days she has had the same dress and bolero on, she has not worn anything different!

Wouldn't blame him if he cashed in and said enough with all the travelling.I enjoyed his enthusiasm for the clothes. Q probably wouldn't announce that if it meant losing his loyal fans. Don't mind Cate but I don't watch whole shows anymore and haven't bought any of the clothes for a long time.

It is frustrating to want to know what has happened to someone and not be able to find out, especially if it is felt that something untoward might have gone on. It's human nature to be curious but isn't it strange how there is no information about his departure?

well if he is not the designer any more I wonder if the clothes will sell as well, as judging by what has been on I have not been tempted to buy any of the tops, I did buy the dress which cate had on as its my style and length but then that was lennys design anyway. its a shame he is not there anymore although he was a little ott.

It is frustrating to want to know what has happened to someone and not be able to find out, especially if it is felt that something untoward might have gone on. It's human nature to be curious but isn't it strange how there is no information about his departure?

Whatever happened to him I would think If QVC had announced he has left and no longer designs the garments or head the company,they would have lost a lot of Lennys loyal fans of which I believe there are huge numbers. Everything used to sell out .Even they must be wondering and really it's a bit mean not to let them know ,but that's business I suppose.

I wondered what had happened to Lenny. It was also nice to see a few more "plus size" models being used aswell, but is it just me or do all the clothes make their boobs look so big? :thinking:

Don't think it was just retiring as they would have made a bit of a do about it - Julia would have produced the obligatory cake.

He left the studio a few times prior to not appearing at all, if you remember there was talk of excess refreshments taken!

'Tired and emotional'? Cate seems nice enough but, to be honest, she looked a bit of a 'hot mess' in some of the clothes she was modelling/presenting in. There's a fine line between being a 'normal' size and being a bit too fat and making things bulge, stretch and generally not look very good. I'm no supermodel and neither am a I fool, but I still want to sort of be sold a dream with clothes: I don't want too much of a reminder of how my fat rolls my make something look.

Latest posts

Back