Nina Leonard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I posted the other day to ask who the replacement was, as she's lovely. I can't believe she is 52 - wow! My post got deleted by mistake I think :-(

He says he does QVC worldwide so one man can only be in so many places. The lady that stands in is lovely - looks great in everything so a great promoter for the brand.

CC

He has always managed travelling and all the other QVC countries for how ever many years the brand has been on QVC. So I can't see that being a problem. Unless he is poorly, so can't do it now for that reason. One of his last visits to UK he had to go off air sick for a while I think. If this is the case, I hope it's not serious. I love the crazy mad guy. I know he is an acquired taste - I didn't like his presentation style for a long time either - but he grew on me and now I really miss him. His shows never failed to make me laugh, smile, and want to hug him. Pleased come back Lenny!

Not fussed about him being back ever since he rudely interrupted me and wouldn't let me finish what I was saying on a phone-in a while ago. Don't wish him ill but no tv channel should be condoning that.

Well Lenny is typical New York and I love him, to be honest, I don't linger with the shows now because he's not on, he makes those shows. Why would models complain about him, sorry that one eludes me, models are used to designers adjusting clothes, if that's what someone meant.

I like when most of the American Designers have stand in guests, now if only Kim from Montreal Canada would use the guest that stood in for her yesterday on a regular basis I would be able to watch the shows again lol

I like when most of the American Designers have stand in guests, now if only Kim from Montreal Canada would use the guest that stood in for her yesterday on a regular basis I would be able to watch the shows again lol

I am glad that we seem to lost that dreadful woman from Annalee + Hope. She was just awful. Like Lenny though.

Come back Lenny! Totally agree that the shows are not the same without him. Hope all is well.

Latest posts

Back