Nina Leonard TSV...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see the TSV now has one 1* rating.Says it all really.

This is the review which was submitted yesterday

Oh dear!!!!
"Can't give this any stars. Even if it was the pyjamas that it looks like I wouldn't be seen DEAD in it! I have a Nina Leonard sweater dress which I love and which looks fantatic on but I would never heve ordered it if these pyjamas were all I'd had to base my view of NL on"

I think you're supposed to actually buy the item and receive it before posting a review aren't you? :LS:

Oh dear!!!!
"Can't give this any stars. Even if it was the pyjamas that it looks like I wouldn't be seen DEAD in it! I have a Nina Leonard sweater dress which I love and which looks fantatic on but I would never heve ordered it if these pyjamas were all I'd had to base my view of NL on"

I think you're supposed to actually buy the item and receive it before posting a review aren't you? :LS:
No! QVC say you can review them from the on air presentation or internet.

Last edited:
what happened what did he say?

t-caller said ''your dresses are too short for me, i don't like em above the knee''
Lenny ''how tall are you?''
T ''5'4''
Lenny ''none of our dresses are too short for you then''
T ''my friend has some and they are too short when you sit down''
Lenny ''which ones has she got?''
T ''2 red ones and a black one''
Lenny ''that's not helping'' :D
then he carries on saying they are plenty long enuf whilst Franksy says it in a nicer fashion....end of call. LOL

That is foul!!!! To be honest, I think it's worse than the frumpy IW offering with big dog poo pockets! At least if you bumped into someone wearing that whilst out walking the dog, you'd simply be seen to be out wearing your "scruffies" IYKWIM...Be seen out wearing the qvc monstrosity, specially in the blue, God knows what message you'd be sending people? I'm running late for a bad taste party?, I've just got bad taste full stop? I'm wearing it for a dare?!!!

Oh dear!!!!

I've just had a look at my earlier reply and wanted to say sorry if it was a bit abrupt.

Last year there was a craft TSV and someone reviewed that before it was available. I too thought you should buy the product before reviewing it and emailed QVC. Their reply was that you can review from seeing an item on air or on the website.

It's odd though as my review of the recent Quacker Factory TSV never appeared!:1:

It's ok, didn't sound abrupt to me :star:

Does sound funny though to encourage people to review items just by what they look like on the tv or web.

QVC are very lucky, we could have a field day if we wanted with Quacker Factory, Indigo Moon etc :yipee:

But its slenderising and of the moment Huggles, Leonard just said so!:4:

Bet
When Lenny said the TSV was of the moment, he forgot to add the words ‘in the 1960’s’. :54:

‘Slenderising’ sounds like the sort of spiel you’d expect to hear from a butcher, Lenny probably learnt the word from Basso. :39:

yoohoo ladies......mine have just arrived in both colour options and i lurve lurve lurve 'em; a bit tight round the chest and crotch but ideal for dog walking :13:

I've got a great idea..... all the presenters should wear the outfit as a uniform!! Then lets see how much they love it..... and wots with the other nautical stuff ~ OMG!!!

Oh dear!!!!

Kudos to QVC for letting that one through :D

Latest posts

Back