Nina Leonard TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didnt go for it in the end, couldnt justify the P&P if it didnt fit.

Besides, the last dresses I got from QVC were glitching at free so I just paid the P&P on them.....now THAT'S the sort of price I like to pay :grin:

Just received the navy blue one - going straight back ! There is sooooo much fabric under the bust which makes me look the size of a house ! AND because there is a lot of material its very weighty - not ideal at all for hot summer days or nights abroad (thinking luggage allowance here).

Totally ideal though as maternity wear or as a winter evening frock.

Thanks for your post brissles, I didn't go for it in the end. Sorry that you have to pay to return - as its weighty I bet it wont be cheap - shame.

I wonder how many returns there will be on this one!

Just received the navy blue one - going straight back ! There is sooooo much fabric under the bust which makes me look the size of a house ! AND because there is a lot of material its very weighty - not ideal at all for hot summer days or nights abroad (thinking luggage allowance here).

Totally ideal though as maternity wear or as a winter evening frock.

Ditto here Brissles. Mine also fitted really badly under the arms, it gaped and would have had to be altered. No way could I wear anything this weighty in the summer, I'd melt. It's going to be expensive to send back unfortunately.

I hadn't had any NL before but liked the look of this in the purple but mines going back too, very heavy material and I thought they weren't supposed to crease much, mine was badly creased. I wasnt sure which size but in the end ordered XL, didnt like the fact I looked pregnant in this, have Tiana B & casual & co dresses which fit me much better so back it goes.

Mine is also badly creased and gapes under the
arms so it is going back too.
Yes. mine didn't fit under the arms too. I was taken in by all the hard sell as usual !! I have finally realised maxi dresses don't suit me :( so will TRY to be more select in the future -ha ha !

Latest posts

Back